chapter 41

Xavier pov

After entering in the room my heart sanked in the sight front of me. My twin was lying there lifeless. It felt like someone has stolen a part of me. If could take that pain away. I would have taken.

I can feel how much pain he is in. He always acts toughs and strong but he is not.

"Please fight for me and get up" I whispered into his ears as I picked him up and ran outside with him. I met james on the way outside and he helped where the medical team was waiting. All of my brothers were there. Beside Lorenzo and Alesa.
That means he is still inside rescuing Alesa.

I laid Xander on the ambulance bed and ran back there to help Lorenzo but he was already coming outside with Alesa In his hands. I ran towards him and took alesa in my arms as lorenzo's leg was bleeding.

Dylan sat in the ambulance in which Noah was there. Lorenzo went with Alesa and I went with Xander and the rest of them followed in the car.

I don't believe in God but this time only thing which was in my mind was 'God please save my siblings' . I can't bear to lose any of them.

Until the girls came back to house Noah was the youngest and the most pampered child In the whole family and everyone is really attached to him.. He might me annoying sometimes but we love him the most. He is a cute ball of sunshine in our world.

I remember when we told him about the mafia. He was so scared . He was scared from us and that really broked all of us but as time went by he accepted that but he still stay away from all these stuffs. And he should still stay away as he really young for all those killing and all.

And about Alesa, she is light in our dark world. We all love her to death. She has already went through a lot. When I say a lot I mean it. First not getting love from her mother. Getting separate from her own family. Her sister leaving her. Getting bullied at school to getting beating from her own mother. To getting raped by that motherfuck stepdad.

She went through a lot and now there's one more thing to add. I just want her perfectly fine in my arms. I didn't even got to spend some time with her and get to know her. I didn't even said to her that I love her. I wish she make through it.

Elijah Pov

It's been a hour since we reached hospital. Everyone is over here including Alexa, grandma , mom, aunt Maddy. And all of my brothers.

Xander, Noah, Alesa is in the surgery. Lorenzo is also getting treated as there is a bullet in his leg. Alex was getting treated for his wounds. The only ones who are not hurt are Dylan, Colton and Xavier.

The Spanish mafia is captive under us and once my siblings get better. It will be over for them. I will torture them until they beg me to kill them. I won't let go of them easily.

The doctor came back outside from Lorenzo's room. And we all hurriedly went to him. "He is fine, just unconscious. He will wake up soon" the doctor said and I nodded.

It's been another hour and Lorenzo was awake and we all were in his room.

Me and Thomas gave him a hug and he returned it back and then rest of them gave him a hug except Alexa and talk to him and then left the room. They all went to the private waiting area of the hospital. While me and Thomas stayed.

"Now, tell me. Are you fine?" I asked

"Yes, I'm" he replied

"since when did you started lying to us?" Thomas asked

"I'm sorry" he said and looked down. "I failed being a good brother and now because of me they are fighting for their life. Alesa was screaming my name throughout the time they were hurting her. I looked at Noah when they were beating him. He had hope in his eyes that one of his brothers will do something to save him. I failed being a good brother. I failed at protecting them. I don't even know, how would I face them? I'm such a bad brother" he said and started crying silently.

I and Thomas immediately gave him a hug.

"You are not a bad brother Lorenzo" I said

"You are the best brother they could get and it was not your fault that they got hurt. You were helpless that time you could'nt do anything and Noah understands that and as for Alesa. She won't blame you don't worry. Because she is mature enough and understand that it wasn't your fault." Thomas continued and Lorenzo nodded.

And someone barged into the room and it was Alexa.
"IT WAS YOUR FAULT LORENZO. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN MAFIA AND THEY WANTED MAFIA. THEY KIDNAPPED YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE. BECAUSE OF YOU MY TWIN SISTER IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE. BECAUSE OF YOU MY BROTHERS ARE ALSO FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFE AND BECAUSE OF YOU ALEX GOT HURT. I FUCKING HATE YOU LORENZO. IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF THEM I'M NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOU" she screamed at Lorenzo.

"Is that the way you talk to your brother?" Thomas asked her in a tone which will make you pee in pants and her face held an expression of being scared.

"HE IS NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE" she yelled again and rest of the family was in the room.

"Keep your voice low" I said

"AND WHAT IF I DON'T?" she challenged me.

"Don't create problems here Alexa. Everyone is already stressed" I said calmly.

"NO ONE WOULD BE STRESSED IF NOT BECAUSE OF HIM" she screamed pointing at Lorenzo.

"ALEXA, IT WASN'T HIS FAULT. STOP BLAMING HIM . AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU HE IS MY OLDER BROTHER AND I FREAKING LOVE HIM AND NO ONE TALKS TO HIM LIKE THAT. I REPEAT NO ONE." Alex yelled at Alexa and she had tears in her eyes.

"NO! ALEX , IT'S HIS FAULT" she screamed at him and left the room. Aunt Maddy and mom went behind her.

"I'll go and take her home" Grandma said and we nodded.

"Grandpa , dad and uncle victor. You'll also go home. We will keep you updated." Thomas said and they protested but we managed to convinced them and they all left..

----

Fourth update of the day. 
I seriously want to show Alexa as a good character but that one 1% of my heart doesn't allow it..🤐😂😂

I actually finished writing the book already and that's the reason I'm uploading more than 2 parts daily because I want to end it as soon as possible. My boards exams are gonna start from next month 23rd and practicals from 3rd April.. So I'll be busy then. That's the reason I'm updating more...