Veronica Persica

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

After the tea they all headed back inside the castle to eat lunch together.

"I have to come too?" Angela asked a bit surprised, she had always been eating before or after the royals, seeing that she wasn't part of their family.

"Yes, Wilbur said you'll eat with us today" Techno explained as they walked towards the dining room.

"B-but i don't know how to use any of the silverware aside from a normal fork and knife" she stuttered out, looking a bit panicked.

"You can sit next to me if you want to, i'll teach you" Phil almost stopped in his tracks, either this was Techno's way of flirting or he was really that oblivious, nonetheless, the scene made him smile.

"A-are you sure? S-shouldn't your guard sit close to you?" she asked, giving a quick look at Phil.

"Don't worry about that old man, he can sit on the floor"

"EXCUSE ME?!" Techno laughed "I'm just joking Phil, you can sit on the other side of the table"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in the end Angela sat to the next to the king, while Philza was in front of him on the other side of the table, king Soot and queen Sally at the head of the table, since they were the regnant of the kingdom.

"Today we have a rabbit stew, accompanied with some freshly baked bread and a whine brought by his majesty Technoblade as a gift" the cook announced, starting to distribute the food.

"You brought a gift? You shouldn't have" Sally said in a sweet voice, Techno shrugged "I think you might quite enjoy this one, it's from the harvest of a few years back and i thought it might fancy your taste" he explained as the cook poured his king a glass, which he then proceeded to taste, humming in approval.

"I agree with you, i like it a lot. Do you think you could sell us a couple more bottles?" Techno snickered, knowing that his friend was a wine lover "I'll tell Ranboo to set a fair price once we get back"

"Remember to give us a discount" he teased, making him laugh "Don't hope too much into it" the two king laughed, making Angela smile, she didn't thought two kings could be this close friends.

As food was served to everyone, they started eating, Angela was a bit hesitant but seeing that it was just a stew she took the spoon and started to eat. It tasted quite good, a bit too salty but still good. 

The two kings kept doing some small talks, talking about their affairs and giving each other some advice that could come in handy in the future.

When the second dish arrived things started to get tricky, since it was a fish, which still had the fish bones in, and she had no clue how to clean it. She looked at Techno and saw him grab the silverware that looked like a knife but wasn't sharp, using it to open up the fish and move aside it's flesh, exposing the bones and removing them without much trouble.