{Chapter 43} ADHD method

FINALLY, LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THIS SHIT

~~~~

1. Meditate, as always it's not necessary but with this method I highly recommend it.

2. No need to immediately start focusing on your desired reality, think about some random shit.
Let your thoughts do whatever they want! Make it a bit crazy, like rainbows with tacos falling out of neon blue clouds. SHEGWHHSBS
BUT, imagine yourself running away while you visualise/visualize crazy shit like that.

3. Yes guys, we're finally gonna focus on our desired reality.
Have you seen maybe an unicorn while you were running?
Imagine that the unicorn was actually 1 of your friends/family members/etc from your desired reality!
Do that with (almost) every kind of human, animal, creature, etc.
You can also change objects to something from your desired reality!
Just try to make everything related to your desired reality.

4. Imagine a white light, the 1 that makes you shift, the powerful light, the light that believes in you.
Feel it's energy, the shifting energy that makes you go crazy, the energy that will bring you to your desired reality.
Keep running towards the light, once you finally reached it make yourself believe that the light will bring you to your desired reality, that you can do this, that you know that your desired reality is over there, etc.
You can also imagine yourself changing into your desired reality self. (If you look any different ofc)

5. Ready? Let's go into that light

6. Congrats! You shifted! If you want to fall asleep keep repeating affirmations like
"I've successfully shifted to my desired reality".
"I'm in my desired reality"
Etc.
Feel as if you're in your desired reality, feel it's energy!

~~~~