𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Two days have past since Sua left Minju's house and the girl hasn't spoken to any of them since.

It was once again Monday and Minju stood in front of Sua's locker waiting for the girl. She didn't like the way they left things and she was especially not proud of what happened between Chenle and Sua.

Minju immediately straightened up when she saw Sua's figure walking in. The girl's movements were lazy and the look on her face made it obvious that she was not happy to be here.

"Hey," Minju tried greeting the girl, smile never faltering.

Sua's eyes met Minju's, but immediately averted them elsewhere. Minju tried her best to not let this affect her, but it hurt to see her best friend ignoring her. "Uhm, how was your weekend?" She tried sparking up a conversation once again, but it was all in vain as Sua just opened her locker getting her books out.

Minju sighed, starting to back away from the girl and head to her own locker.

"What's with the face?" A voice suddenly asked beside the girl.

Tilting her head to the side, Minju saw Jeno. The boy was looking down at her, eyes filled with curiosity. "Oh, it's nothing." She said, looking ahead of her but something caught her attention making her look back at the boy beside her.

"Your hair..." She said, pointing a finger at the boy's hair.

Jeno flashed his famous eye smile and nodded his head, "Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it!"

The boy's smile widened, running his fingers through his newly dyed blue hair. "Not that I don't love it, but why did you dye it?" Minju slowly asked.

"Hm, I don't know. Just got tired of the brown," He chuckled. "Plus, I remembered your favourite color is blue."

Minju halted, staring up at the boy who had stopped too. "Wait, really?" She asked a bit shocked by his statement.

He simply nodded his head, slinging his arm around her shoulders and started walking towards her locker. Minju slightly blushed at the action, head hung low trying to hide her face. Jeno caught sight of her face and smiled to himself.

The two silently walked the rest of the way. Reaching the row of lockers, Minju saw Chenle walking towards her, Jisung beside him. The girl froze and her head was again filled with the happenings of the previous Saturday morning.

She removed Jeno's arm, saying a swift goodbye before quickening her pace, Chenle doing the same. The two never broke eye contact as they walked towards each other. Now face to face, the awkward tension radiated off them. Both of them didn't know what to say. Minju instead fixated her gaze on Jisung, who was lost in his own world.

"Ji, " She said, Jisung snapping his head to her, pointing to himself. Minju could see the sadness in his eyes, despite him trying to hide it. Her face softened and she wrapped her arms around the younger boy.

"Min, we need to talk." Minju pulled away from Jisung and looked over to Chenle.

She shook her head, "I believe we have nothing to talk about, Chenle. The one you should be talking to is Sua." And on cue, Sua past by them.

The girl was in thought as she walked through the crowd of students. Her head shot up, like she could sense she was being watched. Her eyes met the ones of her three closest friends. Flickering from Minju and Chenle, finally meeting Jisung's. Both of their eyes widened and Sua looked away, embarrassed.

Jisung watched as Sua's figure walked further away until it got lost in the sea of students. "I need to talk to her." He said, but Chenle stopped him.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He advised the boy.

"What? No, I really have to go find her." Jisung tried pulling his arm out of Chenle's grip.

Minju went in front of the boy, blocking his way. "Chenle's right, she probably just needs space." She gave him a sympathetic smile.

"You know, don't you?" He asked, face dropping as realization hit him.

"Yeah, she kind of, uhm... cried and went to Minju's house." Chenle said, moving to stand next to Minju. The girl taking a step to her left, so that Chenle wouldn't be standing directly next to her. "You're really going to be like that, Min?" He asked, hurt evident in his voice.

Minju ignored him, attention still on Jisung. "I'm sorry..." Jisung whispered out, not looking up from the ground.

"Why are you sorry?" Minju questioned, grabbing Jisung's hand and squeezing it. "You did nothing wrong."

He removed his hand from her grip, still not meeting their gazes. "I need to go, but for the time being don't wait up for me or look for me. I just need to be alone and sort everything out." He said, walking around his two friends and in the direction of their classroom.

"Damn, 10 years of friendship and this is what it's come to." Chenle said. Minju didn't respond and started walking to their classroom as well.

He started jogging, trying to catch up with the girl. "You know, Minju. You really don't get to be mad at me right now."

"I know, I just don't like this situation, especially not what you said to Sua. But that's shit you guys need to sort out, just promise you'll apologize?" She held out her pinky finger, Chenle hesitantly wrapping his around hers.

"Promise, as long as we're cool?" He asked, hope filling his heart.

"Always."