twenty

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

the two boys walked hand in hand through the tall gates that lead to hell.

hell, also known as school.

they spoke about whatever random topic popped into their head as the entered the large building until a figure stopped in front of them. they looked up to see mingi looking at san, then wooyoung, then their hands.

"what the fuck did i miss?" mingi stared at them with wide eyes and wooyoung giggled at the puzzled expression on his face. 

"we're friends." san said with a shrug and pushed past mingi, continuing to walk to his locker. mingi look at wooyoung and mouthed curse words at san, making wooyoung giggle more before he was dragged away with san. mingi spun around and was quick to catch up.

"that's all i get, really?" san groaned and leaned his forehead against his locker, looking at his best friend with a glare.

"i told him about my dad, we're friends, now shut up." san stood back and opened his locker to get his books while mingi let out an unsatisfied sigh. he was about to continue asking the pair for more answers when a pink haired male appeared next to them.

"good morning baddies." wooyoung and mingi greeted the boy happily while san rested his head against his locker again, really not in the mood to deal with more happy people.

"hi chanhee, what's up?" wooyoung leaned against the locker next to san's with a smile, everyone loved chanhee.

"i just wanted to know if y'all are coming to jackson's party next week? his lazy ass wanted me to spread the word for him. like what am i, the son of god?" everyone laughed at chanhee's statement and even san let a little smile grow on his face.

"sure, we'll be there." mingi spoke for all three with wooyoung nodding in agreement while san's head snapped around to glare at mingi. chanhee smiled and clasped his hands together.

"great! i'll see you there then." the three said bye as the pink haired boy skipped away to throw himself towards another group of friends. as soon as he was gone, san turned to his friend with a dirty look.

"i never said i wanted to go." mingi groaned as san slapped his arm and he pouted, making wooyoung laugh at the sight.

"lighten up a little, it'll be fun." wooyoung smiled at san, making the older boy soften his gaze and finally nod in agreement. mingi snorted and rolled his eyes.

"simp."

san was about to hit the taller boy again but the sound of the bell stopped him. he squinted his eyes at the boy, shaking his head. "you're so lucky the bell saved your ass."

mingi laughed and blew the pair a kiss before running off to his own class, leaving the two to plan what they had to do for the party.

a/n: boring filler chapter i know, i'll update again later though