2

Yeah she smiling but don't let that fool you
Look into her eyes, she breaking inside -Idk

****

I was pushed against the lockers by my shirt. The blonde girl with blue eyes raised her hand and then I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek. Her little minions laugh causing her to slap me again but on the other cheek. Leaving two red marks on my cheeks.

They all walked away and went to 2nd lesson. Leaving me on the floor with tears that were threatened to fall. I stood up and went to my lesson. I was 5 minutes late to mrs heart lesson. I hope she doesn't give me a detention, dad would be so mad and I don't really want another beating today.

I let myself into the classroom, all eyes were fix on me, making my anxiety rise. I could see disappointment and concerns in her hypothesis green eyes.

"Sorry I'm late." I muttered. I took my sit at the very back near the window. Taking out my sketchbook and a pencil and drew until lesson was over.

Hour later.

Everyone pack there bag as quickly as there could to leave for lunch. I took my time not really wanted to have lunch and people judging me and says slight comments about me.

"Lily? May I have a word." I nod as I put my pencil case in my bag.

"Yes mrs?" I asked once I stood at her desk.

"Why was you late?" Her voice was calming. Those eyes stare at me waiting for my answer.

"I went to the toilet." My voice was cold but quiet I didn't mean to sound so cold.

"That doesn't explain those hand marks on your cheeks." I didn't say anything. I couldn't. How was I supposed to explain that? "Lily what happened?"

I roll my eyes. "Nothing. Like I said I went to the toilet." I huff.

"I'm gonna have to give you a detention." My eyes widen. What? She can't do that!

"Because I went to the toilet?!" I was by far angry. I clench my fist, digging my nails into the palm of my hand. Mrs heart looks up from the piece of paper.

"I know your upset but you were 5 minutes late to my lesson lily." I again roll my eyes. "Please stop rolling your eyes at me." Annoyed was lance in her voice.

God. Now I feel bad for being mad at her.

Can you blame her? Your so annoying! No wonder everyone hates your guts. The voices tell me. I shake them away or at least try to. You can't get rid of us that easily. I wish I could though. I sighed quietly.

"I'll see you after school."

****

Honestly I was kinda glad I got the detention but I'm not at the same time. Our house wasn't big but wasn't small ether. I really didn't know how we have the money to still live in a decent home. Yet again I don't even know what my parents did as a living.

I sat down at a desk in the front row. No was was in here. I guess Friday is where everyone behaves. A door open letting me know that someone entered. I didn't have to look up to know that its was mrs heart.

"Glad to see you made it." I didn't replied. "Lily?" Again I didn't reply. "Lily look at me." She firmly said. God was she hot when she talks like that.

Lily you can't think of her like that! Its wrong! And she married! That hurt though. Knowing she married that is. I shouldn't be jealous because she my teacher. But I am.

I guess I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that a chair was pulled up next to me until I felt cold hands cover mine warm hands.

I met her green eyes.

"Lily, sweetie? I want to know the real reason why you was late" i had almost told her when my phone vibrated. I gave her an apology look and looked to see who texted me. Great father. I'm in for it when I get home later.

Father: where the heck are you?! You little b*tch

"I have to go. See you Monday mrs." I sat up as fast has I could and dash out the room to get home.

A/N
Hello beautiful readers!
I hope your liking it so far! Tell me what y'all think :)

Bye angles 😇