Ch 208: Lin Ye's New Weapon Part 1

The next day, Lin Ye takes a piece of bread and goes out for a walk.

There were a lot of things that happened yesterday, and it was almost midnight after it was all over.

After sleeping poorly for a few hours, he finally gets up to go to work again.

This makes Lin Ye feel very tired, especially since he has hardly had a good night's sleep recently. He doesn't need to mention, when he was at Lungmen, he almost lost his life. TWICE!

How could he sleep well there?! Then two nights back at Rhodes Island, he had been worried whether he was infected or not. That didn't do wonders for his sleep either.

When he was washing his face, he could see the thick dark circles under his eyes in the mirror, which made him look like a panda. He is pretty sure he'll have a mental breakdown soon if he didn't get his sleep.

He begins to miss the days when he first joined this job. He had time to sleep till noon and was more comfortable being here than being a veterinarian in Chernobog. He could even sleep on his working time if there was nothing going on

Thinking about it, it seems that he could do that today

Lin Ye's poor mood improves a little.

Suddenly he stops at the wrong door.

"Huh?" Lin Ye stops and stares at the nursing lab door, "How did I get here?"

He didn't know if it was because he was tired, or because of old habits, or maybe both of them combined that he ended up here. Lin Ye remembers that this is where Liz stays

A month ago, he could say that he ran here every day, but he rarely came now. Lin Ye thinks for a while,

While I'm here. Why not meet up with Liz. Maybe have breakfast together.

After making up his mind, he knocks on the door. The door slowly opens up and reveals a person. Sadly it isn't Liz.

It was Hibiscus who opened the door, and stared at Lin Ye with a surprise "Doctor Lin, why are you here?"

"I came to see Liz, did she not get up yet?"

"Miss Liz has already gone to work. She went with Shining-Oneesan I believe. " Lin Ye is stunned

"Go to work?"

"Yes...why do you ask? It's almost time for work now, Right? " he looks at Lin Ye up and down, and then asks in a slightly confused tone, "But you. You aren't at work."

Lin Ye can only smile awkwardly at her question.

When leaving, Lin Ye feels embarrassed. Even Nightingale woke up earlier to go to work than he had! And she had already left an hour earlier! Lin Ye was still dreaming in bed at that time.

Normally, no matter how late Lin Ye got up, he would think in his heart that there were people that got up later than him, but now his self-confidence is a bit shattered.

Even people who work the night shift woke up earlier than him. This deeply hurt Lin Ye's fragile heart. Especially on the way to work, there is almost no one who has just gotten up late like him.

...Huh? Wait.

Lin Ye suddenly sees a familiar figure, rubbing her eyes, and walking towards him while yawning.

There really is someone who just got up later than him!

The other party is Lappland who Lin Ye met last night. Lin Ye originally wondered if Lappland would really sleep on the grass in the training ground. Now, he knows that Lappland really slept on the grass last night. Because there is a lot of grass in her hair and tail.