Chapter 28

"She left." Lussuria muttered after Mammon bid Suzuki goodbye. He heard Mammon sighed who was on his arms.

"Is something wrong, Mammon-chan?" He asked.

Mammon just look where Suzuki, Kyoko and Hana disappeared at the corner.

"She really is a cloud. An aloof cloud." Mammon muttered making Lussuria smiled sadly.

"That's their attribute. Clouds always wants to fly wherever they desire but when they are needed, they will come to you and protect you with all their strength. Suzuki-chan is just like Kyoya-kun." He said making Mammon turned to him.

"Kyoya-kun is strong and aloof, we know that. In Suzuki-chan's case, we just knew her and witness her ability and skill but we still haven't seen what her skill as an assassin and a fighter more than what we have witnessed. We don't still know what happened in her past that wasn't written. That only made her aloof. But for me, whatever happened in her past, is in her past. I am happy with just like this. Suzuki-chan will definitely feel at home sooner or later." Lussuria said as he smiled. Mammon kept silence. The two of them decided to went back inside Suzuki's house just in case that their explosive family might destroy their Cloud's house and that made them aware and worried. In that thought, nervousness came rushing to Mammon and Lussuria.

---

"Oh. What's happening?" Kurokawa Hana asked making Sasagawa Kyoko and Suzuki Risa turned to her. They followed her eyesight and saw a group of people crowding. They walked towards it to see what is happening.

"Oi, what's happening here?" Hana asked. A random student turned to her.

"Some guys was bullying Dame-Tsuna again but his classmates defend him and their fight started." He said making the girls looked at each other. They pushed themselves inside the crowd and see their classmates Kitamura Yusuke and Miyamura Sho facing three guys. Sawada Tsunayoshi together with Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi was behind them.

Tension was high at the group in the middle of the crowd. It is five versus three, of course, her classmates will win.

"Where is the Disciplinary Committee when you needed them the most?" Suzuki asked herself as she watched but she also wants to witness what's likely going to happen.

After sometime without the disciplinary committee arriving, the first bell rang making the other three decided to leave not until they gave the five a deathly glare in which Gokudera, Yamamoto, Kitamura and Miyamura returned. Tsunayoshi just stood there acting like a Dame.

After that, the crowd started to disperse. Suzuki approached the five who was walking to enter the building, Kyoko and Hana followed.

"Good morning guys." Kyoko greet the guys making them turned to them. They just smiled at them returning the same greeting.

"You saw that?" Miyamura asked making the girls nod their heads. They looked down in embarrassment while Gokudera and Yamamoto just shrugged.

"Why do you looked like you regret it?" Are you at fault?" Suzuki asked Miyamura and Kitamura.

"N-no, but..." Miyamura started and just sighed.

"Then, you don't have to regret the choice you made if you chose to do the right thing." She said. They just kept silent while they're walking towards their classroom.

Suzuki opened the door. Their classmates turned to them.

"Good morning." She greeted. Their classmates returned her greetings and greet everyone who was with her.