Chapter 1- The Kidnapping

iListen is at Mcdonald's, peacefully eating his big mac. His friends are beside him filming tiktoks and doing the renegade.

He gets a call from his maid, he tells his friends that he's gonna go outside to pick up his phone.

He peacefully walks outside, then he answers his phone. "Hello?" he says, "Oh hello, i was wondering where i should put your towels." the maid says. He answers saying "Just put them in my closet." Then he hangs up.

Once iListen turns around to go back inside, he sees a man wearing all black clothing, and a mask to hide his identity. The man grabs iListen by his arm and drags him into his white van.

iListen starts screaming, "What the heck are you doing??1!1!1!?! Let me out!!!" "Shhhh" the anonymous man says, "It'll be okay, don't worry... I won't harm you." The man drives his van to a sketchy looking alley. He harshly pulls out iListen from his vehicle. "My house is down the alley" the man says.

They walk down the dark alley, until they arrive at the anonymous mans house.

Once they're both inside, the man makes iListen sit down on the couch. He takes off his mask, revealing his identity. "Oh em gee! You're that criminal that the police was looking for all the time" iListen says shockingly... "Yeah that's me, i'm mafia boss Jungkook."

Jungkook hands iListen some water, but he secretly put in some crushed sleeping pills. iListen was skeptical about drinking the water at first, but he drank it anyway. They had a long conversation about how cows are bad for the environment.

Not long after, iListen falls asleep.

What will happen to iListen...? The possibilities are endless. Find out in the next chapter. Coming soon!