37. Realisation

𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷☩══♛══☩

𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
☩══♛══☩

Sarah ruffled her hair as she looked into the mirror. She then glided the lipstick on her lips and rubbed them together. She walked out of the restroom and gave a nod to Namjoon before walking away. She walked towards the classroom and scanned for Bomi.

"Hey!" she raised her hand and waved when she spotted Bomi. Bomi looked around and then pointed to herself with a questioning face.

"Me?" she asked. Sarah nodded. She got up and walked to the entrance after which Sarah asked her to follow her.

"But why?" Bomi asked out of curiosity. She couldn't guess why Sarah would want to follow her.

"You will know," she said not turning around. She stopped walking after reaching a less crowded hallway. Sarah turned around with a smile on her face. "So Bomi, we have some things to discuss. We have a while till the class starts so it's okay."

"Look, you have to tell me what this is about because I'm starting to get anxious," Bomi frowned.

"Oh yes, I'm getting to the point. I will start with a small story about a famous boy whose passion was music," Sarah said. Bomi crossed her arms and started to listen wondering what she is trying to tell.

"So his Name is Min Suga, very passionate about music and his passion took him to the heights of becoming a famous singer in Korea. He was adored and liked by many. But," she gave a pause. "He is a human after all and he wanted to experience things any other human would want."

"Like?" Bomi asked.

"Like love. A stable relationship. A better half, a girlfriend. You see. He actually succeed in finding one. Someone who would love him for him. Someone who would break through the barrier of his fame and love his true heart. He was so happy and thought his life couldn't be more perfect."

"And then what happened?" Bomi asked, leaning a bit forward.

"And then Media projected his love life as a scandal, leading to the invasion of his privacy. He couldn't even go on secret dates with his girlfriend. The situation fucked him up mentally and they broke up," she wasn't smiling anymore.

"Oh no!" Bomi gasped. Then she frowned because she doesn't actually understand the reason behind Sarah sharing this story. "But I still don't understand, why? Why would you tell me all this?"

"You are a part of lot of clubs right? I mean Jimin fan club's?" Sarah asked as she titled her head.

"Yeah?" Bomi was still frowning.