Chapter 212: Rizevim

Marius clicks his finger, then chills pass through the ORC's bodies.They feel a pressure which signifies an extreme danger.

A tall man wearing a black coat appeared. His hair is a mixture of black and blond. He has heterochromia where his right eye is gold and his left eye is black.

The man looks down on the floor after glancing towards the ORC once.

"He clearly has a power in a different league. Judging from his presence, he doesn’t seem like a Vampire……” Kiba says it with a stern look while sweating.

“If that man was involved in the coup d’état, then of course they would succeed. It even makes me wonder if there is someone who can even withstand that thing among the current Vampires.” Xenovia says while wiping off her sweat from her cheek.

"{That man is on a different level to all of you...}"

"[He is someone that none of you can currently handle.]"

"Voltaire, Ddraig, you know him?" Erin asked after sharing a look with Issei.

"{Yeah, we knew it the moment we saw him even though he has the form of a human. —The Crescent Circle Dragon, Crom Cruach. The Dragon that was said to be the strongest among all the Evil Dragons.}"

"For real?! So that is……one of the strongest Evil Dragons, Crom Cruach……! Issei gasped.

"{Do not fight him at all costs. Even I thought you could fight the majority of enemies because of your abilities……but he’s a different story.}" Voltaire warned Erin.

"Has he realized about me and Issei?"

"{Yeah, he must have sensed that you two are the Blue Empress and the Red Emperor.}"

"Erin, how are we supposed to tell this to everyone else……?" whispered Issei in worry.

Marius claps his hand once again.

“Let’s end here for today. We have your rooms prepared. Please stay here for a while everyone. Oh, that’s right. The current Head of the House of Vladi is also present at the basement of this castle, so all of you may want to meet him.”

The meeting ended so the ORC have no choice but to exit the room.

“I find it hard to believe that the man is a Vampire.” Azazel said, referring to Marius.

“Yes, you won’t find that many Vampires that will take action to satisfy his own greed over his blood and pride.” agreed Rias.

“That’s why fellows like him are dangerous. Since he can easily break the rules made by his clan after all. The coup d’état must also have started from there and the one who went along with him were those nobles. Marius needed the cooperation of politicians for his own ambition. The politicians that agreed to his actions fulfilled the two desires of being strengthened by the Holy Grail and to get rid of the dissatisfaction they had towards the current government."

Azazel narrows his eyes.

"It must have been easy for them to defeat the King’s side if they had the Evil Dragons that were revived by the Holy Grail with them... And the one who gave them such opportunity was 'him'…… It’s something that was achievable with the terrorists and the rotten nobles since this country is shunned from the outside world.”

Erin asks Rias while walking through the corridor.

“Where is the actual Head, the King of Tepes?”

“He was fatally wounded and escaped from this territory.”

“Didn’t the King of the Tepes’ side ask for any help besides the Carmilla’s faction?” Erin wondered. Azazel breathes out in response as if he is grieving.