My love for the beast💜Part 14

Next Day

Its sunday and today is the day Jungkook is going to be discharged from the hospital. From morning, his dragon is not feeling good. He has this feeling, but he couldn't describe it~~~~

All his friends got up earlier than usual and started helping him in many ways. Like, Jin and Jimin packed his belongings that he used for these two days. Jhope went to buy breakfast for all..Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung went to meet Jungkook and Taehyung father.

Jungkook is so happy to have his friends. He made a promise to himself...he will never let anything happen to his friends.

Present

Both Draco and Dracula boys are waiting for the doctor..Suddenly the door opened and the doctor came inside.

He checked Jungkook and

"He is good now. For two to three days he will feel a slight pain in the back of his head. And now am gonna give him one medicine which will help him to heal quickly. But after taking this medicine, he will feel sleepy, so let him to take rest here. Once he woke up, he can go from here." Doctor said to others. All nodded their heads. Jungkook took the medicine.

"Hm I think we have to be here for another two hours" Jin said.

"Yes, if you guys want, you all can go and come after two hours." Jungkook said and smiled at them.

"No no, we won't leave you alone...we will be with you baby" Jimin said and pinched Jungkook. Jungkook shyly pouted and looked at Taehyung who is slightly laughing at him. Jungkook started to pout more. Taehyung shook his head and pecked Jungkook lips multiple times.

"Aish, don't make my baby shy" Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook. Laughs filled the room. Suddenly the door opened and all turned their head.

Yugyeom and Lisa came inside by hand in hand. All looked at them shocked and Jungkook is the first one to break the silence.

"Omg, Yugy don't tell me you felt the mate bond with Lisa" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Yes Kookie, I hope me and Lisa will be mate. Tomorrow only we can confirm " Yugyeom said and Lisa nodded her head agreeing.

"Jungkook, how are you doing now?? Sorry we couldn't come yesterday. We came here today morning only. We went for an Vacation when we found about us two days before. When we came here today, other students said what happened" Lisa said apologetically.

"No it's ok.. and am doing good" Jugkook said and yawned. Taehyung saw this and

"Hm I think the medicine is working...Yugyeom Lisa, you guys can meet him evening in our dorm..if you don't mind!!!!" Taehyung said.

"Its ok Taehyung. We will meet you guys evening. Now we have to go to the administrative office to submit our letters for taking leave. Bye guys...and Jungkook take care of you" Lisa said and, she and Yugyeom went out.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung sleepily and

"Baby lay down. You look like you gonna pass out soon " Taehyung said and helped Jungkook to lay down. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung with so much love. Taehyung saw that and kissed Jungkook passionately. While kissing Jungkook slept. Taehyung smiled and pecked one last time.