THIRTY-TWO| .-- .- -.- .

Sorry guys, I think there's a weird bug to where the gifs I keep trying to upload make Wattpad freak out. I'll keep trying to add new ones or fix the problem, but I was unable to publish this chapter along with the last with gifs so I might have to switch to images? Smh regardless, Wattpad, please fix these issues. It's been awhile! Thank you for waiting :,)

~~~

Your head was pounding with a pain you didn't care to notice as you winced and clutched more tightly onto the motionless guy in your arms.

There was such a contrast between you who was trembling and he who didn't move at all. You closed your eyes and took in a shaky breath as you tried to calm down and stop crying.

What had you done?

In your anger, you had driven away the one person who had the most knowledge regarding helping Jimin, and now you were alone in the tent with the guy who was just faintly breathing.

You had to clear your head and think about this logically, because now there was no going back. You had to be the one to help him, and you wouldn't give up no matter what.

Harshly biting your lower lip, you helped Jimin lay back down and better focused on the situation.

It was true he was already dead, but you didn't want him to die... twice...? You didn't exactly have time to think about the logic but rather applied knowledge of life to the situation. He was still breathing and his heart was still beating, which was good.

"Jimin?" You whispered lightly, your soft tone earning no response which caused you to repeat his name again but louder. He continued to lay still, so you resorted to more harshly moving him which did nothing.

Violently shaking him and yelling his name, your heart began to sink as hope of waking him up faded. What was going on?!

You stopped and listened to your own breath pant lightly from the work as tears pricked against the corners of your eyes.

Jimin's limp form was haunting, and as you looked closer at his pale cheeks and motionless features, your heart sank. You left him, and you left him for too long. Thinking back, you weren't quite sure why work had taken priority that morning before remembering that Jimin had pressured you into leaving.

Back then his smile had been all too convincing as he assured you everything was fine. But how could everything have been fine?! Just that morning, he had found his brother to be a shadow. And his initial response to the limited information his brother provided wasn't good one, regardless of the acting he presented right after.

Everything is fine.

"You're a liar, Park Jimin," Your voice came raspily, gasping for air after using the extent of your cries. In desperation you held him close once more and listened to his heartbeat.

It was your fault of course. You always had suspicions that Jimin wasn't as OK as he let on, yet you were quick to ignore said suspicions every time he shot you a smile. But even when he wasn't smiling, like the night before when he cried, you still hadn't paid well enough attention or placed enough priority on him.

You wouldn't be making such a mistake ever again, if you even got the chance at this point.

You clenched your eyes shut and released a shaky sigh before a voice cut through your thoughts.

"Noona?"

Your eyes snapped open, lightly pulling away from Jimin to look down through the separated parts of the bleachers. Underneath was the curious eyes of the boy you had been forced to leave in your own panic.