chap:51

SID'S POV

We all went inside while i was with Shehbaaz this time as he was still in daze for her sister.. Mom was with Jasbeera Maa..!

Pari with her friends was sitting in living area..! when we went there she got up and came to me..!

Pari: You..Came..late!? We..were..waiting..for..tea!

She said and pouted making me smile..

Sid: Baby, Now we will take tea ok!

I said making her nod.. she looked here and there then fixed her gaze on Jasb maa who was smiling looking at her.. Pari grinned showing her teeth making her smile widely..

We sat there while bhabi went to make tea taking Richa with her.. Pari taking her cat sat with Mom.. Jasbeera maa was looking at her all the time.. I looked at uncle and Baaz who were also looking at her adoring her..

Rita Ji looking at Jasbeera got up as she wanted to make Pari means Shehnaaz sit beside her.. She got up saying she has to go to kitchen and signed Jasbeera ji to sit with Pari, who immediately agreed and sat with Shehnaaz..!

Jasb maa: Pari beta, is this ur cat!?

Jasbeera maa tried to start the conversion with her by talking about her cat..! Okay she has gotten Pari's nerve..! She will definately talk!

Pari: Yes,..she...is..mine! Do..you..like..her!? See..

Pari said excitedly and forwarded her cat who also jumped to Jasb maa making her smile as Pari talked to her..!

Jas maa: Yes, she is very cute like you..!

She said just looking at her with longing!..

Pari: Thankyou..You..are..also..pretty!

Pari praised her back.. Wohh! That's new... I think it will not be difficult to coze Pari for telling her about her parents..!

Shukla ladies came there and smiled looking at Pari nd Her mother talking happily!

Post chai, all were talking.. i got up went to my room!

___________

IN ROOM

I came in room and sat on bed..! I dont know how much time i have left with Pari! As still i dont want her to go! Yeah i want her to meet her parents, to be happy but not away from me..!

On the top of that, i still have doubt about Jasbeera Maa , she will allow me with or not..!
Someone turned knob of door.. I looked there and saw Mom there with a small smile unfortunately which i couldn't give back as i was in gud mood.. my head was bursting with questions!

Sid: Mom, ap yahan! kya hua kuch kaam tha?

Mom: Han, Agr mera bacha yahan pareshan betha hai to mai wahan kese beth sakti hun!?

She said sitting on bed..

Sid: Nh Mom, there is n-nothing like that! I-I was just little tired!

I tried to be casual, which i badly failed.!

Mom: You know na! You can't lie to me!?

She said making me turn my head other side.. i dont know what i am feeling! Just thinking of it that Pari will not be with me makes me sad automatically! Its not in my hand! I really dont want her to go! I mean its just a month she is with me, but still she was with me all the time from doing work to eating meal, from sleeping together to getting up together..! So It is difficult for me, and that too realising I LOVE HER..!