𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

Arriving late at the venue, needless to say, the photoshoot director was furious...and he thought that the one to blame was none other than Lee (Y/n).

"Do you mind explaining why she was late for almost an hour?!" He barked. The agent could only bow his head as the director continued to scold him.

"I apologize for the inconvenience that I caused. I promise that it won't happen again." (Y/n) replied. After hearing him scoff, the agent lifted his chin to see the very reason that the both of you were late, snickering.

"You know, you do have a habit of being late" She teased with a sly smirk on her face.

"I don't! I'm very punctual, you're ju—!" You didn't get to continue as you felt daggers on the back of your head. Turning around, you saw the makeup artist signaling for the idol to come.

"Yah—go there it looks like she'll kill me."  You tapped her shoulder, hiding behind her small figure.

"Huh? The makeup artist?"  She pointed making the woman glare at you once more, pointing to her wristwatch as if saying that they're wasting time chatting around.

"Ppali!" You pushed her making her stumble forward.

Nayeon looked back, giving you a threatening glare as you waved your hand telling her to go now.

Settling yourself on the couch near the entrance, you started to text the tech team to give you access to the CCTV cameras for a perimeter check.

Your phone beeped and it flashed the image of the parking lot where you parked the company car. Not noticing anything strange, you flipped through different cameras.

Sighing in satisfaction, you closed your phone as you felt a looming shadow tower over your sitting figure.

"How do I look?" She asked, giving you a nice twirl.

"Like a normal person..." You replied making the bunny lose her smile and a scowl made its way to her face.

"Aish I swear I'm gonna-"

"Violent Bunny...now the photographer's glaring at me. Go now I was talking to a nice girl when you came, now she's offline." You teased,

Unbeknownst to the both of you that the staff were watching your interaction.

"Tch don't guys know how to compliment a lady?" You heard her mutter as she made her way to the photo-booth.

You were blind if you wouldn't say that she wasn't beautiful. Her outfit complimented her body and her makeup made her natural beauty even stand out.

"Yeppo. . .Yah Lee (Y/n) what are you thinking!" You mentally scolded yourself, shaking of your thoughts.

You continued to watch her as she does. her job perfectly. Every shot, the director complimented Nayeon. You were amazed at how she can pull it all off.

"She looks like a natural" You thought.

A few hours passed, shot after shot and outfit after outfit, the director suggested an hour for break time as they were waiting for the second batch of outfits.