♠️

Itni shidat sa maina socha hai usko

Wo tu chakra ka gir gya ho ga

💫💫💫💫💫

Mannat Haveli was decorated with different kinds of flowers which enhanced its beauty a little more. Located between the mountains this wonder was designed by Alamgir Rajpoot himself for his beloved wife Manat Alamgir.

Their love story was famous in the whole valley.

They both had two sons and one daughter together.

Sohail Alamgir Rajput who later married Mirha his classmate.

And they both had only twin sons.

Azan Sohail Rajpoot the intelligent and dominating perfect combination, he was an  ideal son, ideal in everything a one wants in a man..

Amaan Sohail Rajpoot the apple of everyone's eyes, childish, mischievous and demanding , the love he received made him a little spoiled but he never took advantage of it......I mean not every time.

Sohan Alamgir Rajpoot the second son of Alamgir and Manat he was married to his maternal cousin Gul panra they later had two children.

Zarmnia Sohan Rajpoot the eldest she was mischievous, bright and bubbly she does whatever her heart desires....

Zabir Sohan Rajpoot the youngest one in the haveli with all the qualities from his eldest sibling and cousins he was a supportive little brother to Zarmina,he got her bright nature, Amaan's childishness and Azan's intelligence....

Sahiba Alamgir the youngest and the only daughter of the lovely couple she was married to her uncle's son Zarar who was an orphan she also lived in haveli ,she had two children.

Tuba the eldest one she is mature ,understanding while the youngest Tabish was little childish and bubbly.despite having a huge age gap between the siblings both loves each other beyond anything.

this haveli was the peace full place and safe haven for its residents but right now someone was in trouble........

"Amaaaaaan...''Manat Alamgir voice echoed in the whole haveli and everyone shook their heads knowing that the troublemaker of the haveli again did something to his Januum.

getting the hold of the familiar figure the old lady twisted his ears but unaware to her he was someone else.

"Aye Aye dadi jaan na karain main Azan hun Amaan nahi"he whined trying to get away from his grandmother who looked at him with narrow eyes.

(Aye Aye Grandma stop it I am Azan not Amaan)

"Tum yahan ho tu wo nikama kahan hai"she asked leaving his ear.

(you are here then where is he)

"Pata nahi dadi jaan"he said rubbing his ear. His dadi jaan was still strong in her old age.....