Watermelon Suga HI!

Mom, I am in love with this man ^^^^ I once again missed his vlive because Where I live it was like 5am but this look has me SWOONINNNGNGNGNGNG.

Also, this song was a big part of the reason you got a chapter so early, I will say I am not a giant Ryan Upchurch fan, as someone I know overplayed most of his songs, but Fallen is a beautiful song and it makes me think of the boys a lot. I don't really know why. Please, take the time to listen to the song. Added bonus. the last bit of this chapter was written as I watch Yoongis birthday Vlive.

Two thoughts passed through my mind at this particular moment.

One. Protect my child. 

Two. I really feel like I am about to vomit.

I am guessing that in the middle of talking to Jackson, Tae notices this because he turns to me worried.

"What's wrong, baby?"

I don't want to talk. I don't think I can. Looking at the man staring at me, smirking brightly at me, I want to run, I want to hide. 

Do I tell Tae it was him? 

"Nothing. Stomach is just a bit queasy."

Jackson speaks. "Well I hope you feel better."

He holds his hand out to me. "I'm Jackson, nice to meet you."

Is it inappropriate to vomit all over his hand?

No, even I have a bit more class than that.

I just nod my head, completely avoiding him. 

The elevator door opens and Taehyung and I walk out towards the car that Yoongi is sitting in, Tae grabbing my waist gently as he leads us.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you."

Yeah. me neither.

He opens the passenger side door for me, as Yoongi has taken the backseat, and I sit down slowly. The area has a yellowish blue to it, the bruise is going away. It is still slightly sensitive, but it doesn't really hurt.

Tae gets in and starts driving, and when he pulls into traffic, I look in the review and notice Yoongi flinch slightly. I reach my right arm on the side of the seat, gently grabbing his knee.

He looks at my face through the mirror, smiling slightly and intertwining our fingers together.

I understand what he is going through. When I was 14, I was in 3 car accidents in the span of 2 months. 

I was terrified to ride in a car, or even drive, until I hit 19. Anxiety is a bitch.

"Where to, Babe?" Taehyung asks Yoongi.