𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒!

Hello everyone!
*check out the picture above

This is just a book that I wanted to publish a long time ago. You see, I love writing poetry a lot and I want to share some of them with you guys. Sometimes I just get random ideas in my head during the day to work with and I feel like sharing them, so with out further ado, Welcome to My Book of Poetry!

Any content extracted, manipulated, or disturbed is unacceptable without written permission statement from the author. Any harmful, malicious, or insensitive feedback or comment to either the author or fellow commentators will be reported immediately. This story is all rights reserved to the author. Everything in this story is subject to © copyright.

Show some support by clicking that star button and leave a comment so that I can know what you think. You can also leave a like, and follow me so that you don't miss any of my updates. As for posting content, when inspiration hits me, then I will write. Which means that updates are probably gonna be inconsistent, but whatevs.

Thanks to my current followers for showing support and encouraging me to keep writing. I hope you enjoy this book and as I said before, please follow and show some love and may you have a good day/night. Bye ya'll!

Thank you,

The Author (Shamiah James Blugh) xoxo