chapter forty

y / n

I didn't care for a second about the phone call and just kept pumping his shaft quickly so I could make him come already.

But then, I remember that maybe my father is calling at this moment.

Stopping my mouvements, I quickly buttoned my shirt and straighten my hair with my fingers.

It was pretty awkward, I'm not going to lie. He knew that I wasn't the type to get calls every single day and random calls like this can be important.

I take my phone that was in my vest and immediately checked the caller I.D. It was none other than my father. My heart started to clench in fear like every time I see his name on my phone.

Smiling at Jungkook, who had his arms crossed, I asked him if I could leave the room for a minute which he gladly accepted without asking why.

I close the door and walked a few doors away. Accepting the call, I hid the phone with both of my hands. Occasionally, I glanced left to right, to see if anyone was going to walk in.

"Took you long enough," He softly said. I heard the T.V. playing in the background. He must've a good day so far.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Come here for a week, would you? Your aunt came to see you but you weren't there."

I thought for a moment. I had a doubt. I didn't know how to believe, he couldn't just say the truth to me. He's a selfish liar. But he wouldn't joke with Auntie. He never did, why would he now? It's his sister.

"Okay, I'll come tonight," I finally said as he cuts the call right away. He can't stand me when he calls me, he'll get the answer that he wants and then bye.

Checking the hallways, I put my phone in my vest and speed walked to the meeting room. God dammit, who knew speed walking with heels would be this hard?

At the moment I was about to open the door, Jungkook opens it with the same surprise look as me. He smiles, taking delicately my hand and pulling me to his own office that was a few meters away.

When we entered, I tugged him quite hard so he could turn around and face me. He pats my head and asking what's wrong. I look at my desk then back at him.

"Can I go see my father, tonight?" He pursed his lips, taking the hand that was on my head to scratch his jaw.

He nods slowly, shrugging his shoulders. "You don't have to ask me, it's your father... I could drop you if you want."

"That would be great," I gently say to him.

He turns around, walking uncomfortably back to his desk. It felt like he wanted to ask me something else. And if he did, I want to know right away. I don't want to wait for the whole day, wondering what's going in his head.

I sat back on my chair, glancing at him once before opening my laptop. I felt him staring at me, it was tense.

"For how long?" He finally asked. Gazing at him, he stared at me with one hand under his jaw, glasses on the bridge of his nose and hair messy because of the small session we had in the meeting room.

I want to tell him how handsome he looks at this moment and every other.

Shaking my thoughts off, I sigh shakily before responding to him, "A week?"

He hums, nodding his head and taking his pen. "Do you think you'll be finished with the report before 4?"

I checked my written report and red it quickly. Wiping my hand on my thigh out of nervousness, I bit my nail, not knowing if it was good enough to take a place as his secretary.