< XII >

Neveah Aurora North: 

I walk back to Louis and force a smile on my face. This is the last place I want to be today. Cataleya walks behind me and smiles at Louis as well. 

'We're ready to stand at the bar again.' I say sarcastically. Knowing Rio he probably told Louis to put us at the bar again. Louis chuckles and shakes his head. 'Only Cataleya will stand au bar today.' What? 

'Wait what?' I ask in shock. The bastard probably did this on purpose, just so he can fuck with me a little more. 'The boss wants Cataleya at the bar,' Louis turns towards me and smiles again, 'And you at the front desk.' Fucking Rio... 

I know he did this shit on purpose because of my tantrum this morning. But why send me somewhere else and not Cataleya? She's the one who followed his orders, not me. 

'You'll both have a break around one. Neveah you have to go to monsieur Rafael before you have your break.' Oh god... I nod and look at Cataleya for a second. 'Good luck.' She smiles, before walking towards the bar. 

I sigh deeply and follow Louis back to the front desk, where it's way too crowded. The room is filled with people from all over the place. 

'There is a convention in town.' Louis explains, before rushing to one of the staff members and helping them with the customers. I stare at the pile of papers that seem to be unorganized and sigh deeply. 

If this is what he wanted me to do, I'll have to talk to him again. I am not his assistant. 

'Bonjour, could you help me with those customers?' A beautiful girl asks, according to her nameplate her name is Claire. I nod and smile at her, before following her towards a lovely-looking couple at the desk. 

'Hello, welcome to Hotel Elite in Paris. How can I help you?' I chime as friendly as I can. The couple smiles back at me and tells me about a room they would like. I look at the computer and see the room they want is occupied already. 'I'm sorry, but that's not possible. See the room is already occupied by someone else, but I might have a solution for you?' 

They look at each other and shrug after a few seconds. I scan through all the options, trying to find a room similar to the one they wanted, and find one on the seventh floor, not as high as they wanted, but according to the info, it has the same view. 

'You could take room seventy-four, it has the same view and everything is practically the same.' They nod in unison and smile at me. 'Finally someone we can understand.' The man chuckles, his southern-American accent is obviously audible. 

I smile at them and make sure to request the room for them, before handing them the key. 'Just sign these papers and I'll get your passes.' They nod again, before grabbing the clipboard from the desk. 

I quickly rush to the keycards and search for room number seventy-four, so I can give it to them. As soon as I get it, I turn back to the desk and wait for them to fill in all their stuff. I make sure that I put everything in the system and look at the price. My mouth almost drops when I see the amount of money they have to pay for two nights. Five-thousand-fucking-euros! For two fucking nights!? 

The couple doesn't look rich, but then again, you can't judge a book by its cover. The woman simply grabs her credit card from her purse and swipes it against the pay terminal. 

If I ever hear the Curzio's complain about money, I'll fucking explode. No wonder everything is handed to them on silver platters, they have enough money to do as they please. 

'If there is anything you need, you can call the desk for help. Enjoy your stay!' I smile before turning to the next customer.

'Hello, welcome to Hotel Elite in Paris, how can I help you?' An older woman sighs deeply, the dog in her tiny black purse looks at me directly. It looks like an absolute abomination.