47.

Two months pass by in a blur, and summer is ablaze like a wild fire. Every room painted with an orange light, fans seen in every corner of the rooms, sweaty students fanning themselves in lessons, awaiting the moment they can go outside and drown themselves in a cool drink, or buy myriads of ice lollies.

Summer simply had the best vibes. And who was there to disagree, absolutely nobody.

Jungkook groans against the wet door of Taehyung's shower. His breath steaming up the glass as his hands are pressed onto the glass, ass pushed outwards towards Taehyung. His breath hitching when he feels the tip of Taehyung enter him without any preparation. Luckily, he was still loose from the previous night, and the pain of not being prepared disappeared as fast as it came.

Taehyung wraps his slender fingers around Jungkook's throat, harshly pulling him towards him, the younger resting his head on to Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung begins to thrust, slow and deep.

Clenching around Taehyung, Jungkook closes his eyes, relishing in the feeling of Taehyung hitting the right spot with every thrust. His moans high and loud, the fingers around his throat roughly holding him, his back pressed against Taehyung's chest.

With his other hand, Taehyung holds Jungkook's hip, gripping his pelvis tightly as his thrusts begin to grow faster and harder. Jungkook, at this point, struggles to contain his moans, biting his lip, drawing blood at some point. Taehyung, sick of having Jungkook hide his whimpers, pulls out, swiftly turning Jungkook around.

Jungkook stares up at the elder, confused as to why he's stopped in the middle of having sex. Before he can get the chance to ask, Taehyung lifts him up, back pressed against the cold glass, a shiver running down Jungkook's spine, almost making his butt twitch, his stomach hot.

On instinct, Jungkook wraps his legs around the mint haired male's waist, and once more, Taehyung enters Jungkook: the pose a little difficult, but a way for Jungkook to feel every inch of his boyfriend.

Taehyung leans down, capturing Jungkook's perked nipple in his mouth, the instant reaction from Jungkook making his cock twitch satisfactorily. Jungkook's back arches from the glass the second Taehyung's tongue swirls around his nipple, a pitched moan escaping his lips as his hands run through Taehyung's grown locks, tugging at them as Taehyung bites down roughly.

Jungkook continues to clench around Taehyung, trying to get his boyfriend to reach his high at the same time, as well as chasing his own. Taehyung groans, whispering a little, "fuck," into Jungkook's ear. The act making the butterflies in Jungkook's stomach fly frantically in a frenzy.

"Taehyung, g-gonna cum, fuck," Jungkook whimpers, head being thrown back as Taehyung kisses his neck, marking it with his tongue. Purple blotches all over his tan skin. "M-me too, just wait," Taehyung grunts, thrusting deeply into Jungkook, waiting for a few seconds. Jungkook clenches around Taehyung, feeling his cock twitch uncontrollably.

With load groans and pants, the two cum at the same time, Taehyung in Jungkook, and Jungkook all over Taehyung's chest.

Panting, Taehyung burries his head into Jungkook's neck, his breath untamed. Jungkook, knowing that Taehyung feels overwhelmed, runs his fingers down Taehyung's wet back soothingly, allowing Taehyung to come down from his high peacefully.

Taehyung had decided that today was the day he was going to announce to his mother that he was in a relationship with a man, Jeon Jungkook. But the stress of it all led him to feel less than welcome, less happy and more on the verge of tears every time he thought about it.

"It's okay Taehyung," Jungkook whispers, pressing kisses against his boyfriend's neck, nibbling Taehyung's ear softly. And after what seemed like hours, Taehyung pulls away with a groan, stepping back, hands rubbing his face tiredly.