F I F T E E N

~Violence~

                               ~Violence~

Im spoiling you all with these updates 😒✋

TW: Violent scenes.

"Where are you going?" I asked Blaise. He was dressed rather nicely and more smart than usual, he even had me pluck his brows which made me curious.

"I've got a date." He smirked, putting his arms through his black jacket. "Gotta look my best, right?"

"With who?" I wriggled my brows, looking at him mischievously.

Blaise rolled his eyes. "Not that it's any of your buissness, nosy." He tied his shoe laces. "I'm going to Hogsmeade with Luna Lovegood, Ravenclaw." He stood.

My brows shot high on my forehead. "I didn't know you two talked?"

"We didn't for a while." He made his way towards the door. "But, I ran into her after a quidditch match. She was searching the bushes for 'nargles" or something." He chuckled, it made me smile seeing him like this. "And we started talking for a while and I asked her out."

"Awww, Blaise you little softie." I teased, leaning back on my headboard.

"Don't even star—Ow!" Mila burst into the room, swinging the door open and cutting Blaise of by the door hitting him on the back of the head. "Fuck sake, Mila."

Mila burst out laughing. "Sorry, but you shouldn't stand right infront of the door." She strolled over to me. "Are you ready for tonight?" She asked.

My teeth dug into my bottom lip, Mila had found out from Theodore Nott when Nolan goes on Patrol and what route he takes—meaning that today was the day that we attempt to have him break up with me.

I know bad things will come from this, but I remembered Robin's note. 'You need to get away, hide, run, anything.' I think it's about time I start listening to her, even if she isn't really here. Leaving Nolan would be the first step to doing that—my parents will be harder to free myself from, but for now this will have to do.

I still care for Nolan, I always will. But, thinking back about the amount of times people have told me to leave him—Draco, Mila and Blaise, it's made me realise that being in a relationship with him is not good for my health.

My eyes are finally starting to open.

"Yes, I think I am."

*****

The night was approaching, darkness surrounded the Hogwarts grounds—stars lingering in the sky scattered across the blackness. There was a small chill that prickled my skin, small puffs of smoke travelled out of my mouth from the freezing air.

"This way." Mila whispered, we were careful to be quiet, even though we were now part of the inquisitorial squad if filch caught us he would exaggerate to Umbridge about any 'misbehaviour'.