Question - Chota X Male! Reader

Summary: Chota and Y/N have been dating for awhile now. And tonight Chota wanted to ask Y/N about something.

*Chota's POV*

"Y/N hurry up! We're going to be late!" Today was the day. Our 120th date. Both of us had been keeping track since we first started going out.

May sound a little odd to a lot of people, but not to us. "I'm coming. I'm coming. Give me three more seconds!" Y/N yelled back at me.

"I'll count to three and then that's it!" I heard my boyfriend groan from the top of the stairs, making me laugh. "One." I yelled up to him. "Chota, don't."

"Two." "You're stressing me out!" "Three. Here I come Y/N." I quickly rushed up the stairs and tackled Y/N onto our bed.

I started to tickle his sides making him squeal. "Chota stop! I can't!" I just laughed at him. "I gave you three more seconds and you still weren't ready! This is your punishment for taking so long."

After we both finally calmed down, I wrapped my arms around Y/N's small waist.

I pulled him closer to myself and planted a small kiss on his forehead. "I love you so much Y/N." "I love you too Chota."

We both got up off our bed and walked downstairs. I glanced over at the clock that was hanging on the wall. I heavily sighed, which of course caught Y/N's attention.

"What wrong Chota?" I just smiled as I placed my hand on his head. "We missed our movie. It's already staring." "Oh..I'm sorry. I took too long getting ready."

"No, no. It's not your fault Y/N." He looked up at me, his face was riddled with sadness and regret. "But, I ruined our date night." He was so cute.

"You didn't ruin anything okay? Never say something like that again. We can still have a fun date night.

There is tons of stuff we can do! Seeing a movie isn't our only choice." Y/N's face quickly lit up again and the smile he had earlier returned to his face.

"Really?" "Yes Y/N. Come on, we can go hang out at that outdoor amusement park that set up last next week."

Once it was decide upon we jumped into my car and drove to the park. On the drive there, Y/N started to play music from a playlist that he'd made for our anniversary not too long ago.

The first song that started to play was "Symptoms" by this kpop group SHINee. Y/N loved them. This was his favorite song on top of that.

Sometimes he'd just turn this song on at home and have me dance with him. I wasn't really good but it was nice to just Y/N enjoying himself.

I watched as Y/N realized that the song was playing and started to sing aloud. Y/N unbuckled his seat belt and rolled down his window.

He then leaned out of the window and screamed the chorus of the song for everyone walking down the street to hear. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was so wild sometimes.

But hopefully he'll be mine soon enough, assuming that everything went as planned. Once he came back inside the car, he just smiled at me.

I playfully ruffled his hair and laughed, "You're crazy, you know?" "You know you love it." Y/N said with a smile. "Indeed I do."

*Time skip*

Everything was going perfectly. I had won a plushy for Y/N. He was trying to decide on a name for it, but gave up soon enough.

We both decided to sit down on one of the stray benches that was under this really pretty looking tree. We silently watched the hustle and bustle of the amusement park from the bench.

Y/N laid his head on my shoulder as he held the plushy tightly. "I had fun tonight, Chota. Thank you." I smiled as I placed a kiss on top of Y/N's head.

"Anything for you. I'm glad you had fun. I'm not quite done yet though." He gave me a confused look. "What do you mean Chota?"

I got up off the bench and offered Y/N my hand. "Come with me. I have something really important to show you."

Once he took my hand, I led him down to the lake that was close by. At the edge of the lake, the water was reflecting the moon's light so perfectly.

Y/N's smile grew larger. "Chota, this is beautiful." "Not anywhere as beautiful as you." Y/N blushed as he playfully hit my arm.

"You're such a dork Chota. It's cute." Just as those words left his mouth I got down on one knee.

Y/N seemed shocked and confused. "Chota, what are you doing?" I took a deep breath and looked around. People were starting to gather around us.

Now was my time. "Y/N, we have been dating for awhile now. Today was our 120th date. Now 120 is a lot of dates. But, I've enjoyed them all. All 120 of the,.

I will never forget the time you pushed me off the dock at the beach for making a stupid joke. You got so scared because you thought you had hurt me.

I had to cuddle with you for the rest of the night telling you that I was going to be okay. I love the amazing moments we shared with each other on our dates.

But, I want to enjoy more moments with you. No longer as boyfriends, but as partners for life. So, long story short, will you do me the honor and marry me?"

I pulled the ring out of my back pocket and showed it to Y/N. He placed his hand over his mouth as tears started to run down his cheeks.

"How did you afford this? Chota. Oh my god. Yes. Yes, Chota. I will." I took his hand in mine and placed the ring on his finger.

Y/N quickly looked at it then suddenly tackled me. We both got knocked into the lake and fell into the water.

Everyone around us was cheering as we exchanged a kiss. This was a new chapter in my life now. And nothing could mess it up.

End~