Chapter six

(WARNING: goes into detail with sexual assault, it may be difficult to read)

Miguel and I arrived at the highschool at midnight just like we said we would.
Sensei opened the door to the swimming pool
" senseI what are we doing here at midnight" we both said in sync he turned around to face us " alright you guys gotta stop that it's weirding me out"
Miguel spoke up " you're sure were supposed to be here?" Johnny replied " yeah, don't worry my buddy's the night janitor" he said getting the ropes from his neck.
Alright let me see your hands Johnny said as I pulled them Infront of him. Johnny started tying them up for both of us " wait - what are we doing" Miguel said getting more worried as was i " when you're in a fight, you're first instinct is to use your hands you gotta unlearn that, and think with you're legs" he said finishing up tying our hands together.
I looked at Miguel " well how do we uh- think with our legs" I said in a scared tone Johnny raised an eyebrow " well just uh" then pushed both of us into the water, I was scared shitless I tried to keep moving my legs to go upward towards the water but just couldn't just then I felt a pair of hands pull me up " I'm drowning" we both said in sync Johnny kept his grip on my head " drowning is for pussies alright, don't be a pussy use your legs" and then pushed both us back down.

I could feel my lungs fill up with water so I had to keep kicking as hard as I could untill I was physically tired but I kept kicking untill I eventually came to the top of the water and let out a huge breath Johnny looked over to me and said " should have asked him if he could swim" I smiled " he can" Johnny pulled Miguel back above water " please not again I'll die" he said gasping for air Johnny yelled " cobra Kai never dies say it both of you"
Cobra Kai never dies we both said gasping for air from exhaustion, " say it like your life depends on it" he said louder " COBRA KAI NEVER DIES" we both said yelling in sync.
He pushed Miguel back down I could see Miguel sill struggling " miggy, come on"
I said " KICK GOD DAMNIT YOU'LL DIE" I said screaming before he made his way up oh thank god I sighed.
Johnny looked at both of us " YES THATS IT, keep kicking" he said in a loud voice.
3 minutes keep going he said looking at Miguel then looking at me " you" he said pointing at me " 6 minutes keep going"
I kept kicking and kicking almost giving up from how exhausted I was getting
When Miguel made it to 10 minutes a man come running in " hey what the hell are you doing"
Johnny muttered " oh shit" and grabbed Miguel and I " I thought you said you knew him" Miguel said running with us
" I lied I always lie" Johnny said making me chuckle.

~~~~ time skip~~~~

While me and Miguel were at the dojo practicing kicking sensei came out looking down and sighed at a piece of paper " what's wrong with you" Miguel said putting his shoes on
Johnny replied " nothing, get your costumes on I'm taking you to that party need to pick up some more students" Miguel opened the backpack and revealed it and started to put it on " the hell is that"?
" it's my Halloween costume, our yaya made it started off as Deadpool, then I think it was spider man then it just kinda became a generic superhero"
" yeah a poor one at that"
Johnny looked at Miguel again " you're poor man" making me laugh, Miguel shook his head in agreement " well I can't let you go out like that" he turned to me " what about you" I sighed " I'm not going as anything"
Johnny scoffed " yeah right, we have an reputation to uphold"
Johnny led us back to his house and gave Miguel a skeleton Costume and me an nurse one " I said I was going to be a sexy nurse for Halloween I didn't think I'd actually be going as it I was just joking" I said as he handed me it " it's fine all the hot babes used to wear it back in my day" I rolled my eyes " first of all I'm not hot second of all I don't even have this type of body"  Johnny scoffed again " just put some makeup on, doll yourself up and come back over when you're done."

I walked over to our apartment and started putting makeup on using eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipgloss since I wasn't a fan of makeup anyways. I got my curler and curled it into tight little curls and brushing it out making it loose but still small putting half of it up. I knew Johnny didn't have anything I could wear underneath it so I just got a pear of my fishnets and pulled them on pulling my black converses on and stepping back over to Johnny's apartment.
I walked in and Miguel stared at me " what?" I said Miguel glared at me " I just never seen you show so much skin" I nodded my head in agreement " I know, but we have a reputation to uphold"
Johnny looked over to Miguel " just make sure to try and get recruits"
Miguel and I stepped out of Johnny's car and into the school, I took a deep breath and walked with him into the gym where the dance took place. I spot the boys and turned to Miguel letting him know I see them.
We walk to over to them with the boys noticing us " ah, skeleton nice classic." Demetri states as he turned over to me " and I thought you weren't going to be a sexy nurse?" He said in a questioning Manner, I scoffed " long story" I said before Miguel spoke up again " I like your uh Sorcerer costume" he said pointing at it
I looked over at him " miggy, no he's a necromancer" Demetri seemed surprised that I knew " didn't you see the Amulet" Demetri stated in a " duh" way.

Miguel turned to Eli " so are you a uh regular doctor or- " eli cut him off " plastic surgeon I.. fix lips" he stated in a fast way. I turned to him and smiled bright " guess I'm your sexy nurse then" nudging him on the side. Miguel looked at me with a " really" face and I mouthed a " what" Miguel rolled his eyes and I saw Aisha standing over at the snack-bar alone so I turned to them " guys, I'll be right back" they all shook their heads okay and made my way over to Aisha. " hi I'm Kenzie, I moved here awhile ago" I said happily putting my hand out for her to shake " hi I'm Aisha nice to meet you Kenzie" she said shaking my hand back.
" so" I said " we should totally be friends" I said looking at her for an answer " yes!! I would love that"  I hugged her then my phone dinged it was a picture of me and Aisha saying " look buffet table's under attack maybe the pig can give bones something to eat looks like she needs it"
I could feel my eyes start to water as I feel everyone's eyes on me I quickly ran out of the gym and made my way to the bathroom.
I stared at myself in the mirror whilst I choked a sob running my hand through my hair hating what I was seeing in that dirty mirror.
I walked out of the bathroom seeing Demetri and Eli run out of the boys bathroom I looked at them " where's miggy" I said wiping a tear from my face they looked at me with a sacred expression pointing towards the bathrooms.

I went into the bathroom and saw kyler and his friends beating the living shit out of him " HEY" I yelled "STOP YOU,RE HURTING HIM" just then a pair of arms cam around me pushing me down to the floor it was Brucks.
I tried to push him off but we was too stong as he started to pull my skirt down from my waist ripping my fishnets and ripping my Underwear which stringed  " stop please" my voice breaking as he covered my mouth with his hands pulled his pants down I was screaming but no one could hear me after awhile I just stopped, I stopped fighting, stopped trying to scream what felt like hours only lasted minutes. I just laid there lifeless it was almost like i was dead I couldn't move couldn't breathe just lifeless. I felt the pain of him smashing into me over and over again but didn't yelp. He stopped when kyler said to quit and that he wanted to go. He stopped and just left me there.

After a while of laying there I came to the realization I had just been raped. I started crying, crying non stop it hurt my ribs and things to bad from the shaking but I couldn't move it hurt to bad, I heard Johnny come in and look at Miguel. He grabbed Miguel and then turned to see me laying there " Johnny" I said crying " I- I cant move it hurts, everywhere it hurts" He must of seen where my skirt was down and he let out an " oh.my.god" he quickly left and I was there alone, untill Johnny brought someone in he looked down at me " Kenzie" he said I realized it was eli. I looked at him trying to left me head up "eli" I said with my voice breaking once again I started sobbing as he picked me up " hey, beautiful" he said looking at me while he was walking " I promise you, you're okay I'll take you back to my house and get you cleaned up love"
I tried to say something while I was crying he seemed to have noticed what I was going to say " I told your mom you were gonna be staying With Aisha " he said softly as I nodded.

A/n- I'm sorry this chapter is long and that the end is bad but it was getting too long and I need to end, I'm very sorry if this is upset to some readers I put a warning at the top of the chapter if you didn't see:)