chapter 42

Lorenzo pov.

Everyone left the room and I was alone in the room. Thinking of what alexa said and I know it's not true but I can't help but blame myself for everything.

Was I really a bad brother? I never wanted to be in mafia and I was the leader of it. Was it my fault that I was born in this family and I had to take my father's position?

I decided I should not let my anxiety take over me and I stood up from the bed and went inside the washroom and had a shower and changed into my clothes.

I went outside with a cold poker face and stood by my brothers and suddenly Alex hugged me and started crying. I was shocked and rest of them to. Alex never cries and don't usually gives us hugs.

"Susshhhh Alex, it's alright" I said trying to stop him from crying.

"no, it's not alright. I'm sorry for how alexa behaved with you Lorenzo" he said

"Hey, bud. It's okay. She is my sister to and she can tell me anything to me so don't apologize" I said

He looked up at me in the eyes and asked "will they be okay?" and I hesitantly nooded

"I never treated alesa properly and i always fought with Xander. I don't want them to Live me while hating me Lorenzo. I'm don't want to be a bad brother" he said crying and it broked him.

"And Noah, I can't even imagine my life without him Lorenzo" he cried again

All of my brothers were crying even Elijah and Thomas had tears in their eyes. "please save them" he pleaded

"bud, don't cry. I promise they all will be fine. Do you trust me?" Dylan said giving him a hug.

"Yes, I trust you" he replied still hugging Dylan.

We all were sitting on the seats relying on each other and comforting each other with tears in our eyes and doctor came inside.

We all stood up and bombarded him with questions.

"Alesa and Noah is out of danger now and they will be waking up soon" the doctor said and we all sighed in relief.

"what about Xander?"  Xavier asked and doctor stiffened..

"He is still in the surgery. I don't want to give you'll false hope." the doctor said and I nodded.

I was relieved that my youngest siblings are fine but Xander he is still in danger. I can't loose him.

----

"Lorenzo!!! Lorenzo ,where are you?" I heard 9 years old Xander screaming my name from the living room. And I left my room and went downstairs.

"what happened bud?" I asked

"Close your eyes" he said

"why, bud?" I asked

"why do you ask so many questions like an old lady?" he said and started laughing 

"did you just call me an old lady?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You look bad Lorenzo" he said I started laughing.

"now close your eyes" he said and I closed my eyes.

I felt him taking my big hands in his hands and keeping a paper on it.

"can I open my eyes bud?" I asked.

"nope" he said giggling.

The drawing was of  2 brothers. One of them was tall and had a muscular Body and he had a book in his hands and the other one had a little short body and he had a patch on his shirt and it was named as doctor Xander.
And there was written. "happy brothers day to my favorite older brother" .