Chapter 28: Victory Party

After doing my morning routine I put on a knee length white floral dress and black pumps. Walking into the kitchen I see a smiling Klaus.
"What made you so happy." I get a piece of toast with jam.
"Don't you know? My horrid mother is dead! Now all is well in he world." He chimes happily as he sip on his drink, probably blood.
"Unbelievable." I mumbled as I walk to the living room with my toast. My phone starts to ring.
"Hello this is Clarissa." I say.
"Carly come to school now, or else Caroline's death will be on you." I hear Alaric, he than hangs up. Shit! He's alive and a Vampire...
"Klaus! We need to go to the High School now! Alaric is a vampire and he's going to kill Caroline." I rambled as a tear slipped.
"It's alright love we'll save her." He kiss my tears away.

When we arrive at the school he told me to stay in the car. After a few minutes I see Caroline running up to the car crying. 

"Caroline where's Klaus?" I ask. 

"He's in there fighting Alaric, he said he'll be fine, and also told me to tell you to go to the cottage." She cries. 

"Alright, do you need a lift?" I ask. 

"No...I'm just going to walk." She zooms out, so much for walking. 

I decided to go to the Gibert house to bring some more clothes. 

There I see Elena crying and two disappointed Salvatores. 

Walking up to them I hear their conversation. 

"-After we dump Klaus's body in the Atlantic." Damon whisper. 

"Just be careful...Both of you" Elena says.

After that both of them turns around and see me. 

"What did you do?" I yell. 

"Clary it's for the best." Elena tries to say. 

"No it's not! You say you're better than Klaus! But this! What every you did with his body it isn't better! To wrongs don't make a right! Now tell me what did you do to his body?" I ask through tears. 

"Bonnie stopped your psychotic boyfriends heart! He's now asleep, like what he did to his daggered siblings!" Damon smirks than zooms out followed by Stefan. 

I look up at Elena. 

"You...Mom and dad would be so disappointed in you, they might have hated vampires, but betraying your twin that's something uncalled for. I knew you hated me but this...I'm speechless. I'm just sorry for believing that there is any good in you, after all you are a Petrova." I weakly smile than go inside the House to collect the rest of my belongings. 

"What are you doing?" She ask in a weak voice as I step in. 

"I'm going to get the rest of my things, your welcome." I was going to go up the stairs but am curious as to why there are laughing coming from the kitchen. 

Walking into the Kitchen I see Bonnie, Mat, Caroline, Tyler, and Jeremy all laughing and putting food on plates. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Elena ask as I stand behind her, they still haven't notice me. 

"Welcome to our victory party." Caroline's voice chimes. 

"What victory?We failed Alaric is still out there."Elena ask confused. 

"We know but we've been trying to get rid of Klaus forever and Caroline convinced us to enjoy it." Bonnie says. Hearing Bonnie agreeing to this makes my heart swell, she knows i'm pregnant with Klaus's child and yet she's okay with him being in a coffin away from me? His pregnant mate. 

"I gotta be honest I'm a little pissed none of you let me take down original brother number two." Matty jokes. I had enough and decide to barge in. 

"it's so nice to know that my ffriends have my backs! Now I know who my real family are. Not you! You guys put my mate in a coffin! And Bonnie how could you? After all I did for you, and I even told you about my situation and didn't bother to wipe it off of your memory. You guys act like the heroes but to me you're all the villains."After I said that I run to my room and put my clothes in a bag. Walking down the stairs I see Bonnie almost crying. 

"Clarissa I..." She tries to explain but I stop her. 

"Forget it... I'm going to leave since my mate isn't even here to see my miracle, and Bonnie I hope you regret this because you are breaking up a family. And congratulations you pulled of a hard spell, you should be proud of yourself, and so should I since my apprentice is doing amazing magic, just hope you don't do to much for the scooby gang Bonnie because before you know it you might be doing black magic for them. Don't expect any of you to get a card of when he or she is born. " I whisper the last bit so Caroline wouldn't hear.

Stepping in the Mikaelson mansion I see Rebekah and Eliajh shouting at each other. 

"Fine! Go get him!" Rebekah screams.

"We are a family Rebekah we remain together, I will go to Elena and discuss about the transaction." He explain. 

"Whats going on?" I ask putting my bags down. 

"I am going to bargain for Niklaus's body, in a few centuries we will let him out, I am sorry." Elijah than zooms out. 

"How did this happen Bekah" I sob. 

"It will be alright love, but you need to rest don't get stressed it's not good for the baby. You should go to Nik's room and have a nap, if anything happen I will tell you." She says. 

"Alright, be safe Bekah, I wouldn't want my child to grow up without an aunt or father." I mumble the last bit, after she hugs me I go to Nik's room. Taking out one of his shirts I slip it on and lay down caressing my stomach. 

"Don't worry, daddy will be here with us soon." I whisper and slowly fall asleep. 

A loud bang wakes me up from my slumber. 

Running down the stairs I see Rebekah throwing furniture's around. 

"Bekah what's wrong?" I ask worried. 

"he's dead! Klaus is dead!" She breaks down sobbing. 

"No! No! He isn't meant to die! He's suppose to be the big bad original hybrid!" I break down next to Rebekah and hug her. 

"What now?" I ask through tears. 

"I'll kill Alaric!" She stands helping me up. 

"How?" 

"By killing Elena!" She smirks than zooms out.