𝟑𝟖 || 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 & 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

"If love is madness, may I never find sanity again"

                                             ♣️

I never thought that I'll have to face Jacob ever again in my life.

And I don't think I was prepared for this to be at my father's Christmas party as I'm leaving my room with Alexander, his cum running down my leg.

Just perfect.

And I don't like the way Alexander and Jacob are staring at each other. So fucking intense.

If I thought Alexander was glaring at Armando when he offered me the job, then I was wrong, because the way he looks at Jacob now with a clenched jaw and furrowed eyebrows makes me goosebumps. He literally kills him with his gaze.

Jacob does the same thing. He's switching his gaze between me and Alexander with raised eyebrows, clearly trying to figure out what's going on.

I can't deny it, Jacob is looking good in this black suit. He's always been a handsome guy, one of the reasons I've been obsessed with him for so many years.

His brown hair is now dyed black, really different, but it definitely suited him better. His green eyes just as I remember them, staring back at me right now, punching a hole right into my fucking heart. His tall figure is now much more muscular than the last time I saw him.

It's as if a whole new person is standing in front of me.

Jacob's gaze shifted from Alexander to me before he spoke, his eyes a darker shade of green now.

"It's been a while"

Yes, it's been a while since you cheated on me and broke my heart.

For a moment I forgot that Alexander is still standing next to me, visibly unhappy with Jacob's presence.

I only see the guy in front of me. As if I'm hypnotized.

"What are you doing here, Jacob?" I asked, trying to stop my voice from shaking. "Oh yes, that's right. You're here because you work for my father."

He looked taken back by my words, obviously surprised that I know their disgusting little secret. He pulled his hands out of his pockets as he stared at me with pursed lips in a straight line. Still not saying a single word.

Oh God, I'm m furious. I can feel my fucking body shaking right now filled with anger. I'm getting fucking flashbacks.

"Aren't you ashamed, after all, you've done?" I felt my voice begin to rise, gaining the gaze of the people passing by.

So far we're done with the nice little Christmas party.

Jacob clenched his jaw, shifting his eyes for a second to Alexander, something went through them before looking back at me. Oh, how I loved these green eyes. They were my favorite thing to look into.

"Can we go talk somewhere more private, please?" He asked softly, taking a few steps closer to me, which made Alexander move closer to my body, his hand now on my waist looking at Jacob coldly.

Damn, that's not good. Especially when a powerful man like Alexander is staring at you with this cold dark gaze.

"I have nothing to say to you, Jacob." I finally said, feeling how Alexander relaxes next to me after my words.