i. Forever Unchanged

SICK ANGELS 
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂. ( forever unchanged )

 ( forever unchanged )

    MARIETTA GREY HAD NEVER BEEN ONE FOR SLEEP. She'd preferred to stay up, thinking those weird three am thoughts and sneaking into the kitchen for snacks; which usually resulted in her slipping and falling, due to the slippery floor and her ruffled socks. She'd preferred to daydream than to actually dream, because seeing what you wanted awake was way cooler than going to bed and waking up in your own head.

    Today was different though, it was the first day of sixth year and Marietta was determined not to get up from her messy floral sheets. First day meant new professors, and new students, both of which she'd rather not engage with. 

    She was not looking forward to putting on those pale blue uniforms ( if she had a say, they'd be pink, because she didn't look good in blue ), or those stiff three inch heeled shoes. She was not looking forward to studying for her O.W.L's because that meant spending even more time in the Beauxbatons library, and that place was so gloomy.

   Marietta would rather bury herself under her stuffed animals than go to school, because regardless of being nearly seventeen years old, she did not want to grow up any time soon!