Chapter seven

(WARNING: contains abuse, read at your own risk)

We walked into Eli's door as I was still in pain and couldn't move from the shock, I could hear eli talking to his mom and his mom crying over what they had did to me.
Eli carried me up to his bathroom and laid me down in the bathtub.
" listen I don't want to make you uncomfortable so I won't look okay? He said in a soft voice I looked over at him " no, it's okay I trust you more than anyone it's fine eli" I said wincing from moving to put my hand on his shoulder. He nodded his head and began to run the water, while the water was warming up he started to take my shirt off, I could tell he was hesitant because of the way he was shaking I looked at him " eli, it's okay" I said with a tear running down my face. He started with my shirt, then my bra getting down to my skirt he looked down at my thighs and a tear escaped.

*ELI's POV*

As I began to pull down her skirt I notice the blood spreading her thighs and the many bruises surrounding them. I let a tear escape from my eyes. How could someone do this to her? Why? She's so innocent and kind and sweet she didn't deserve this. I finished pulling down her underwear making sure not to look since it would be uncomfortable for me and her. I mean yes there's no doubt that the girl is attractive but this isn't the time. As I checked the water it was warm enough to bath in so I picked her up bridal style and gently sat her down in the tub. I couldn't help it I started to cry. Seeing her like this, she's laying there lifeless unable to move from the pain and probably the shock it's just so heartbreaking seeing her like this, not to mention the fact that her brother got his ass beat.

After I finished washing her I needed to find her clothes and I need to take care of her wounds. I sat her up on the bathroom wall " I'll be back in a minute love I'm gonna get you some clothes" I run to my closet getting a sweater and going over to my dresser I found a pair of boxers she can wear and I have an extra pair of sweats. I rushed back in and went under the bathroom sink for the first aid kit.
I started with her ribs putting antibiotic cream on her bruises. I grabbed a wrap from the kit and looked at her " okay once I put this wrap on there's gonna be some pressure and it's going to hurt a little bit" she nodded her head. At first I hesitated knowing how much it will hurt her but it will hurt more in the morning if they're left unattended to. So I started at the center of her stomach and went all the way around three times I stopped for a second on the second one cause I could tell she was in pain from the tears rolling down her cheek, then started up again.

Once I was done with her stomach I moved down to her thighs that were much worse then her ribs. I gently opened up her thighs to get a better look at the inside. The inside was completely covered in bruises there was even a bruised handprint right on the outside of her you know. I can't believe it, I can't believe they hurt her this bad, tears started to stream down my face as I put the cream everywhere.

Once I was done I needed to get her dressed which I know was gonna be painful for her. I took the shirt and lifted her arms up to put it over. The shirt had gone over fairly easily. This was gonna be the hardest part, her thighs are the most sensitive now. I got the boxers and slowly pulled them up past her legs and even more slower up against her thigh. She winced as I pulled them up around her waist " I know love. I know" I said while getting the sweatpants to put on her. Before I could get a chance to put them on her she stopped my hands " no, please don't it hurts" she said crying. Obviously I stopped I couldn't stand seeing her like this.

I picked her up bridal style once again and walked her to my bed and sat her down slowly, and covered her up. I went to go lay on the couch downstairs untill I heard her say " no please stay eli, I don't wanna be alone" I walked over to my bed and crawled in beside her slowly placing her head on my chest. I was about to drift off to sleep " I love you, Eli moskowitz" she said sniffing into my sweater I smiled. I love her and she loved me back, but things can never go how I want them to be after this is over.

" I love you too, Kenzie Diaz"

A/n- two updates in one day I think so😫🖐🏼 also I know this isn't a happy chapter and the next one won't be either but Eli and Kenzie love each other<3 also I decided to start adding other people's pov's in from now on even though they are most likely going to be Kenzie's and Eli's for the most part:)