-Happy Birthday, My Love.-

GUYS
STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH EXTREME FLUFF OR EXTREME ANGST I DEMAND THIS—
IT'S NOT A REQUEST I D E M A N D
lmao anyways
REQUEST 😍🤙
don't ask what i was reading cause i aint gon tell you
Summary: :)

Pronouns:They/Them

Type:Fluff 😀👍🏻

Warnings:mentions of self-harm

Relationship:Lovers ❤️
———
Today was your day.
It was your birthday, and you were hoping to spend it all with Eret.
(I JUST CHOKED ON MY GUM 💔💔)
As you sat up in bed, you rubbed your eyes. You got up, and got dressed.
You wanted something special, that you wouldn't wear on a normal day.
You smile, picturing what you were going to wear. You continue to search through your clothes, before you find what you wanted.
It was a yellow sweater, larger than your usual size but that was intended.
You grab it, as well as some black jeans, other underwear stuff, and long black fingerless gloves.
You got dressed, and decided you would wear some circular glasses.
(fake or real, idgaf)
You walked out the door to your room, to the sweet smell of something in the kitchen.
You walk down the hallway, and into the dining room, and see him there with an apron on, baking what you observed to be waffles.
"Morning, Eret!"
You smile, and skip over to him.
"Morning, dove."
(if his s/o is female he'd most definitely call her princess if she was okay with it but i prefer writing shit gender-neutral cause i feel your pain in not being able to find many gender-neutral or male x reader stories lul)
He looks over to you with a small smile on his face.
"Oh you look amazing!"
He looks over your appearance, and notices the gloves.
He got those for you last year.
"You still have those?"
He laughs, and you nod.
"Yeah, i just like them."
You smile, and he puts the waffles on a plate.
"Bam, breakfast. Wait wait—"
He pauses, and puts blueberries on top of them.
Blueberry waffles.
"Awh, you're too sweet Eret!"
You smile, and wrap your arms around his neck and as you pull away give him a peck on the lips.
You both eat, and you think for a moment of what you want to do.
"Hey— i have an idea, but i want it to be a surprise. So— yeah."
He stands up as he talks and you nod.
He grabs the dishes, and puts them in the sink.
"I'm gonna take care of those later, we should probably go though."
You nod, and put on your checkered vans.
———
"Come on, i've got you, you're not going to fall!"
He laughs, as you hesitantly get out of his car.
He'd blindfolded you for the surprise, and now you were struggling to do anything.
"Here, just hold my hands."
He grabs your hands, and starts walking towards that one specific spot in the field.
"Alright, take the blindfold off!"
He smiles and lets go of you, and you take off the blindfold.
You blink a bunch and look around at all the sunflowers. The tall flowers swayed in the breeze softly, and you looked around before looking at Eret.
"Oh my god it's— like— prefect! I love it!"
You smile, once again wrapping Eret in a hug.
"I grabbed blankets so if we wanted we could stay here until late. And of course, i grabbed snacks. But i figured that since you're absolute perfection, i decided to bring you to the absolute perfect place for your birthday.
———
After the two of you got set up, with blankets out and you were sitting on an older blanket, that neither of you liked. You rested your head on his shoulder as you stared at the sunset.
"I had fun."
You smile, and he nods.
"I have one more thing planned, if you'll let me up."
He says, and you sit up. He goes back to the car and grabs his speaker, and comes back while connecting it to his phone.
"I figured that we could dance a bit before we head home."
He says, and sets the speaker onto the blanket.
You nod, and he puts his playlist on shuffle.
You had taken off the gloves earlier, and Eret hadn't realized. I doubt even you did.
You both danced, rather chaotically, to the music.
Well, you more did it to the vibe of the song.
If it was something soft, it'd just be some peaceful dancing, sometimes slow-dancing, it depends.
Other songs were just chaos.
Again, it depends.
You both eventually decide to stop, and sit back down.
"Isn't the sunset nice?"
You ask, and he nods.
You yawn, and stretch slightly.
"If you're tired, you can go to sleep."
He says, and you just nod and rest your head on his shoulder.
In your mostly-asleep state, you feel Eret's thumb gently rubbing the scars on your wrists.
You hear his voice.
"Happy birthday, my love. The next gift i'll give you is saving you from your mental hell."
———
Heyooo
so i'm kinda sad rn but whateva 🤩🤙
i can't be the only one who like— remembers everything about old friends who you watched fall apart from you right—
cause i remember one time i was on a call with my friend and he was watching 'minecraft vr is terrifying' you know— techno? i just remember hearing techno's voice behind his
also one time when he was helping me with online school he started to play music and we both jokingly loved the ybc opening and he was playing that
lul i'm making myself sad lmao
have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi💕
p.s.
sorry i didn't update in three days lmao
the grind omg—
it feels like it's been a week what?
lmao anyways—