A/N #2

I am currently working on a few new ideas and have a few other fanfics in progress! One I have started was requested by introvertednerdyweeb and it is a Kagehina fanfic that you can expect to be started very soon! They were very sweet to me and I look forward to viewing some of their work too!

I am willing to accept more requests for fanfics, even for other animes, so feel free to let me know what you all like! I am a huge weeb so if there is another fandom you would like to see content on, let me know!

I am just a high school student who doesn't know what to do in life, yet somehow has a passion for reading and writing, so seeing people like this series really brings joy to my day. I can't thank you all enough!

We are getting close to the end of this fanfic and I am really excited. I will let you choose the finale of who you want to end up with soon (I know I didn't introduce many characters from the series yet, but that doesn't mean I don't love them! I will get to other teams such as Shiratorizawa and Inarizaki in future fanfics if you want!)

Place requests for who you want Y/N to be shipped with in the finale! With multiple endings, I plan on trying to make everyone happy!

See you all real soon and please enjoy!