𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 24𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I frowned my face up and held my stomach while sliding my legs underneath me. These cramps ain't no joke, I'd rather get stabbed once a month.

I shuffled a little, feeling another painful cramp in my side. I curled my toes up and bit my lip, laying the side of my face on the pillow.

Im forreal crying at this point cause this shit been happening for the past 15 minutes and ion even know where Sonder went. He told me where he was going but I wasn't paying attention. He took Sagira with him though.

Fathan and Pharoah left somewhere yesterday saying they'll be back in a few days. I closed my eyes as I massaged my stomach.

-

"Get up right quick, baby." Sonder whispered, rubbing my stomach. "Noo, leave me alone." I whined, putting his head back on my stomach. His heavy ass was stopping my cramps from coming but he keep tryna get up. Rude ass.

"I gotta take a piss though." He replied, massaging my sides. "You gon have to wait." I mumbled, wrapping my legs around him. He sighed and nodded his head.

-

"What the fuck?" I mumbled before sucking my teeth and looking down. "How the fuck did my- you know what? I hate this shit." I continued muttering to myself while taking my jeans off.

"Why you takin yo jeans off?" Sond asked coming out the bathroom. "Cause the fuckin loop ripped when I was pulling them up. Lemme wear some of yo sweatpants, papa." I said already going through his dresser to find a pair.

I heard as he hummed and walked away before I found a pair and put them on. I slid on a pair of his slippers also before picking up Sagira. She was already dressed but I needed to do some shit to her hair.

I walked inside the bathroom and sat her on the counter, squatting down to grab the brush and some ponytail holders. She gon get two buns, she be messing them up anyway.

After I finished her hair, I pulled mine into a low bun. Imma comb through it tomorrow. "Mhm, you look so pretty." I said to her as she played with the comb and babbled.

-

"Look, look. I'm just tryin to apologize. You know I'm sorry for the way I acted and that I didn't listen to you when you told me to leave. I'm even willing to forgive you for beating me!" She said extra loud, now making people around us look over.

I rubbed my lips together, looking away before switching Gira to my other hip and sighing. "Alright." I mumbled finally, looking at her. She stopped biting her lip and smiled wide.

"Does that mean best friends again?" She asked, twisting her body a little. I thought for a little before slowly nodding my head. "Friends..not best friends though." I said reminding her.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist making me look up, already knowing who it was. "You got what you needed?" I asked him, referring to when he stopped me and told me to wait before he left to go inside a store.

We was at the mall, shopping n shit like people usually do. He nodded his head and leaned over my shoulder to rub Sagiras back since she was almost sleep. I looked up when Seren cleared her throat and smiled.

Forgot she was there. "Unblock me so I could text you later." She said as I nodded my head before she waved and walked off. "Yall talkin na?" Sonder asked. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking.

"She apologized so I told her we can be friends. Still don't like her but I'm tryna be nice and give her anotha chance." I replied.