81 - Sky Mending?!

Without a doubt, they'll die! Escaping within the area of effect of the self destruction by running is impossible, however, using lifesaving teleportation was currently blocked by mysterious force!

Seconds later, the crazed man's energy reach the peak, it's now very chaotic, definitely won't stopped anymore.

In that instant, battle were all ceased. Elf Matriarch Mayana immediately fly towards Cole direction, along with the Forest Wolves and the other four Elven Grand Elders.

Meanwhile, the intruders group, the remaining people of Yin-Yang Paradise, all run towards the Second Lord direction. If they want to survive this upcoming explosion, they must take cover as they don't have the time to escape, and only the Second Place Lord was one who have the capabilities to protect them.

Unfortunately, they were inside of a forest, there's no thing that could cover them except the fragile trees which is not enough.

The Second Lord of Yin-Yang Paradise also fly towards the group who wanted to take cover to him. All of these people were all important and high ranking officials of his paradise, he won't care if one or two will be eliminated in this operation, however, losing ten of them at once will deal a great blow to their paradise' overall strength. It was practically losing a limb of their whole, which is why he's also adamant on protecting them.

Booom!!!

Then the loud, expected explosion happen. Many of the trees were uprooted and a big crater appear on Cole's front. Dust cover the whole place, as though there's a sandstorm in the middle of the forest.

Without a doubt, their location was devastated. Of course, the owner of the territory was also feeling devastated, the Alpha of the Forest Wolves. It practically destroyed this patch of the forest!

After the big explosion subsided, pained groans and moans could be heard, mostly from the intruders group.

When Cole check and saw that there's some of his allies are missing inside the protective barrier, dreas immediately wash over his body as he knew that they don't managed to arrive inside the barrier on time. Without a doubt, they receive the whole brunt of the explosion.

Despite the huge explosion of the self destruction, [Protect] only ripple but didn't shatter. Since the Summoning Grimoire are already a Divine-Rank Equipment, the protection it creates are also more powerful. Just a simple explosion of Nascent Soul-Stage cultivator are not enough to break the whole barrier.

However, just to be sure, he didn't widen the coverage the whole barrier just to make the whole barrier more powerful.

There's only three allies of him that was missing inside the [Protect] coverage, among them were two of the Forest Wolves and, unfortunately, Grand Elder Fern.

Grand Elder Fern treads an unusual path for elves. Unlike the others, he focus on his strength which makes him slightly lose the innate agility of elves. He was second late.

Immediately, Cole close his eyes and use [Divine Sense] and everything within 100 meters with him as the center was clearly projected to his mind, not impended with the dust of the surrounding.

In the south was where he found Elder Fern along with the two missing wolves. The three of them was lying on the ground. Grand Elder Fern was facing the way of the explosion, with that as indication, it was apparent that he protected the two beast from the explosion. They were riddled with various injuries but most of them was not critical since they used their own energy to create a barrier which blocks majority of the damage.

Fortunately, Cole could still feel life force from them which indicates that they were still alive. It was very weak though.

On the east side was where all the six beast and the corpse of the beast tamer Ahman was blown. Among the six, three of them were killed while the other three have still a very weak life force, including the two Tier-5 and Peak Tier-4 Poison Cloud Lion. However, since they were unguarded from the explosion, they were riddled with much more critical injuries. Large patch of their body was either missing or burned.