82 - Relocate Inside the Inner World

Cole and his group watched the Yin-Yang Paradise people leaved the Dark Forest.

But before he make them leave, he ordered the Second Paradise Lord, which he later known as Mikoes Granji, to leave the Arousal Fan equipment to him. Although this certain equipment was quite evil, he can't deny the fact that one of its effect is almost heavenly, which is the Fertility Boost effect. He might not need it by now, but he'll definitely need it later. Besides, the elves will definitely need this, after all, their fertility level was very low. In addition, he already have the idea that the higher the cultivation level, the lower the fertility of every creatures will be.

This certain effect are one of the greatest law of Heaven and Earth. No one is spared by it.

This was also the reason why there were countless species, specifically Beast Race, were almost gone. Their bloodline wasn't preserved.

Despite being full of doubt, the elves and the Forest Wolves just also watch the last group of intruders leave. The elves remain silent as they were already under of command of Cole, they won't question his move since they also believed that they were under his control.

The Forest Wolves, on the other hand, remain silent because they were afraid of offending Cole, in addition, they were also thankful for him saving their pack mates that were at death's door. Added to the fact that a prestigious Dragon was under his command.

After the intruders were out of their sight, Cole shifted his eyesight towards the corpses littered on the ground. Most of those were very far while the others were almost unidentifiable due to the big explosion.

But the distance between them is not a problem for Cole. He use [Teleport] and he appear above the nearest number of dead body, above Ahman's and three beast corpse. He then use his [Unseen Hands] technique and touch the four bodies the cast [Find Loots].

The three dead bodies release a blinding light for a second. When it subsided, the bodies were gone but there were myriads of items floating in the air.

+4 Blood Essence (Tier-4)
+4 Bone Essence (Tier-4)
+4 Flesh Essence (Tier-4)
+1 Magic Pouch (Earth-Rank)
+6 Control Seal Rings
+1 True Feather of Earth-Rank Silver Eagle
+2 Fangs of Sword-Fang Tiger
+1 Snake Skin (Damage)

Saying that the watching crowd was shock was an understatement.

This was the first time they saw something like this, releasing a blinding light then all of body will be processed perfectly.

There were many items were gone though, for instance, the gall bladder of the Ten Meter Muscled Python which is one of the very valuables among the python's body parts. But maybe perhaps this was severely damaged due to the explosion.

Still, it was very amazing, specially those small orbs that's made of very pure essence of Blood, Flesh and Bones. This three are very hard to refine, and this is very apparent since beasts and human's alike have a great amount of, for instance blood. However, those orbs only contains a pitiful amount of blood. How could it be easily refine, perhaps, ten drops of blood, among many liters?

Thus, the scene was very amazing and quite unbelievable.

Cole also do this to the other human body, including the Red Skull Bandit people and the two people of Yin-Yang Paradise that was killed by Celia through her parasite.

However, most of them only gave him Esssences Orbs as even their clothes were tattered to extreme, no different from rags. Their belongings most likely reduced to dust. Only the leader of the Red Skull Bandit group have the same Magic Pouch, a spatial item use for storing things, which is the inferior kind of spatial ring. It seems that this item was sturdy enough to endure the big explosion.