UNO

𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙖 , 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖 📍

  Anala Tykeria Proud

"cmon you too pretty to just sit in the house, lets go out nala!" Ash exclaimed with a fake frown on her face

"cmon you too pretty to just sit in the house, lets go out nala!" Ash exclaimed with a fake frown on her face. Ash been wanted to go out ever since i moved to Columbia. I been blowing her off cause ian really been feeling to hot about moving and Ash get mean when she drunk. "I dont know nobody and you know how you get". "i promise on my momma imma act right, pleaseee nala".

I knew she really just needed a driver after she got drunk cause i dont smoke or drink. "fine lemme get ready, pick me up inna hour" i rolled my eyes. "i love you so much bestie" she told me before hanging up. I walked up to my little sister room to check on her. "Oh she is with niya and dem" i thought to myself.

I just got done getting ready so i went downstairs to get my momma to take my pictures. "Ma can you- where you going?" she was all dressed. "out with yo auntie, where you going?" "Out with Ash, you look cute" "mm , watch yoself with that girl". My momma aint like Ash said she been fake and phony and fast. "yes ma'am can you take my picture". "yea gimme yo phone".

                  (this what nala wearing)

"ayeee bitchh you look cutee" Ash was being loud as hell knowing my momma don't like her. "thank youu, pull off for my momma come out. She pulled off fast as hell i didn't even had my seat belt on yet. "this my shittt turn it up best" i said when i heard my favorite song at the moment come on.

Yeah I'm Swerving in da hemi,
And I'm on da remi,
Ain't trippin bout a bitch, why ?
Cause I got plenty.

"aye check out my attire he fly but i be-" the song cut off then some trash ass unknown artist song started playing.

fuck she change the song for?

we pull up to this house it was big as shit. must be a air bnb i thought to myself. "the niggas is out!!" Ash started recording us "yuurr" i yelled. she posted it to her close friends and we walked inside. Soon as we step foot in Ash see her friend and ditch me. At this point i had a attitude cause you dont leave nobody by themselves at a party. Especially one YOU invited them to.

Me being aggravated with ADHD i decided to go look around. First place i go to is the kitchen. Im looking through the cabinets for a cup when i feel hands lighty grab my waist and i hear a deep ass voice say "excuse me ma". i look back and see this tall ass nigga. he was brownskin with 2 strands twists he was wearing a black and red shirt with chucky on it and a black jeans on sagging just a bit. He had this blant expression on his face that mad his strong cheekbones stand out. When i tell you this man was fine he was FINE.

"you good" i say quick but nonchalantly acting like ian had butterflies in my stomach. One thing about me im quick with my words ian one of them peaople who stutter when they get nervous. i go back to the cabinet since im only 5'1 at 17 i couldn't reach the cup i wanted. I see this brown arm reach over me and grab the cup. Thinking somebody saw me struggling and got it for me i turn around and say "thank you" holding out my hand.

I see its the same boy from earlier. Instead of handing me the cup he looks me dead in my eyes and hands it to this lightskin girl. She was really pretty. Pretty sure i seen her follow me on ig. I think her name is may. This darkskin boy and lightskin boy both fine asf started laughing. The darkskin one had his arm around may while the lightskin one around some pretty ass brownskinned girl.

At this point im embrassed but irratated as fuck. I mugged the fuck out him like i wanted to slash his throat then turned around for another cup. I could see he was suprised and a little bothered that i act like i aint give a fuck. Then this nigga had the audacity to grab another cup from me.

"you good? like wtf you on?" i say full with attitude. Before he can say anything May handed me the cup with this sweet ass smile. "thank you" i say with the same smile. "damn may thats how it is?" he said jokingly. "you mean as fuck mar leave people alone" the brownskined girl said punching him in the chest. "stfu najhae damn" "watch yo mouth talking to my girl"

Him and loco went back and forth before the darskinned boy jumped in. May called m
him kimiri. "you gone fix your drank or just look at me?" Mar said said to me smirking and shit.

"you gon steal the juice out my hand too?" i said smartly. He was about to say something when Ash came up to me drunk and loud asking me to recored her dancing. "Can i fix me something to drink first?" "fix it later damn". She dragged me out the kitchen.

Amar point of view.

I couldn't stop myself from mugging the bitch who just dragged my new fuck buddy away. "damn mar lighten up youn even know shawty" loco said pushing on my shoulder. "ian even get her name damn" i said irratated as fuck. I aint gon front but broad was bad as fuck. Down to her slim thick figure up to her pretty ass face and May told me she been new around here. Somebody i can fuck on that nobody know.

I got to get to know her i thought to my self.
——————————————————————

sooo .. what yall thinking?? please like and comment this my first book 🥴

ik i cant spell and my grammar bad but bear with me stinks 😩🥺

this all from the top of my head so be nice cause i get disrespectful.. 💞