part.1

A/N :- welcome! just a quick note, the writing gets way better throughout the book, enjoy!

Harry walks through the unnecessary long hall with his shoes clicking on the floor. He stood in front of his fathers room and straightened his already perfect suit. He finally cracks the door open when he hears a 'come in' from the inside. He walks inside and looks at his father who is sitting on his chair, sipping on a glass of wine.

''Take a seat'' des spoke calmly and harry obeyed. He sat on the extremely comfortable black leather chair that his father owned in his room. They stay in silence before harry decides to break it.

"you said you needed to talk to me" harry says and des hums in response. He leans back in his chair and rests his wine glass on the desk.

"today we're meeting your future wife, kendall jenner. Go wear your finest suit and don't be late or else it'll be extremely humiliating" he spoke sharply. Harry just stared at him before speaking.

"Father, I will not marry someone I do not know nor love" he spoke truthfully but quickly shut his mouth when des opened his eyes and glared at him.

"Harry" he warns and harry sighs. He stands up and walks to his room before slamming the door shut. He goes into his closet and puts his brand new suit on. Not even a minute later he hears a knock on his door and he opens it to see his mother standing there with a grin eating her face.,

"The jenner's are here." She says before practically dragging harrt out of my room. they walk downstairs and make a stop when they see a black headed lady with another black headed lady that's taller than her.

"nice to meet you miss" he extends his hand for her to shake and she smiles. "call me mr kris please" she says and harry nods. He turns to the taller one who has a smirk on her face. "hello, I'm Kendall" she announces and he nods. "Harry styles" he says before turning to his mother.

"We'll leave you two alone yeah?" She says and he looks pleadingly at her but instead get a harsh look from his father. "sure" he answers with dread in his voice. When they were left alone harry sits down on the couch with Kendall by his side as he pours wine into their glasses.

"so harry, how old are you?" She asks and he looks at her. "19 years old" he answers and her face lights up. "oh yeah? Me too" she smiles and harry shrugs.

"so how do you know about me?" She asks and harry could've sworn he felt a smirk make it's way on his face. "I don't" he sips his wine calmly as he watches her face pales.

"what do you mean you don't know me?"

"trust me I don't, my father is the one who knows you" he says and she scowls. "Im sure we'll get on really well" she smiles and harry just sips on his wine. She looks at him, expecting an answer.

"don't you think?"

"we'll just have to see. Won't we?'' he smugly says and she scowls again. She sips on her wine as she stares at harry who looks really calm for a situation like this.

"I heard that you're looking for a wife" kendall smirks and harry furrows his eyebrows together. "I'm not looking for a wife" he quietly says.

"The king said so" she finishes her wine before resting the glass on the table. "well he's wrong then" he says as he gets up.

"darling, I'm afraid it's time to go" Kris says as she walks into the room and harry thanks god for her. "yeah sure" Kendall throws a glance at harry before walks towards her mother. When they leave harry alone with his parents her turns around to face them.

"Kris is beyond nice, I'm looking forward to meeting them again" Anne says and harry scoffs.

"I am not" harry huffs and Des glares at him. "watch your actions son" he harshly says and harry nods. He walks upstairs to his room and slams the door shut before ripping his clothes off.

he puts on his black shirt and black sweats and puts his hair in a bun. He looks at his huge window and notices that the little house they have next to their castle has it's lights on. They created a house for any maid but so far no one lives there yet. Harry shrugs and makes a mental note to ask his parents about it tomorrow.

he brushes his teeth and slips in bed. His mind goes back to Kendall and he immediately scowls. He doesn't want to marry anyone unless he loves them.

he could've sworn that he had lost count of how many times he dreamed of falling in love, having children and settling down but that seemed too imaginary for harry right now.

he closes his eyes, trying to drown away his thoughts. And before he knows it, he slips in deep slumber finally allowing himself to rest for the big day tomorrow.

A/N :- IM BACK!. Sorry the writing here is a little shitty. This is my first story I've ever written.

what do we think?