part.2

harry wakes up to the sound of birds chirping outside of his window. He sits up in bed and rubs his hand over his face trying to get rid off his sleep. When he's finally awake he gets out of his bed and puts his suit on.

He walks downstairs to be met by his parents who were sitting on the table, waiting for him to eat breakfast with them. He greets them all and sits down on his usual chair before digging into his breakfast.

they all eat in silence, the only sound that was surrounding them was their forks screeching against the plate. Once he's done with his breakfast he stands up and goes back upstairs to brush his teeth. He sits on the edge of his bed and pulls out an old book.

each paper reminds him of a specific story. His books are an escape from the world. And the beauty of reading is that you live through everything though you're just reading words off a paper.

he got so sucked in the book to the point that he didn't even realize that it was time to go downstairs. He ran a hand through his hair and opened the door to be met by the sound of noise, talking, and music.

he walks downstairs and stands next to his father who was talking to some man trying to get des to agree on working with him.

"harry! how are you?" Smith says and harry puts on his fake smile that he has worn ever since he became a prince.

"I'm great thank you" he says but then catches the hard glare from his father and he immediately realizes. "Nice to meet you" he says and Smith smiles at him. He glances at his father and Des nods in satisfaction. When harry turns around he's met by Kendalls tall figure. "well hello there" she says and he forces out a laugh.

"hello Kendall" harry says and shakes her hand. "hello harry, didn't really expect to meet you here , should've dressed better" she mumbles as she fixes her black dress that sticks to her body.

"You look good, I like your hair" she says and harry nods. Just as he was about to says something his eyes landed on someone. He was a boy. He was wearing the maids suit, his back facing harry. He seems new.

"are you listening to me?" Kendall asks and Harry snaps out of his daze. "I'm sorry, might've zoned out" harry forces himself to not take another look around in terms of finding the boys again. He's curious. He wants to know how and why he's working here, he wants to know what his name is, he wants to know him.

"What's on your mind?" Kendall asks with a raised brow as she runs her finger tip along the rim of her champagne glass.

"Nothing, just... thinking" harry sighs out and grabs his champagne cup and down it in one go, he feels caged in, he wants to leave. He feels his clothes sticking uncomfortably against his skin, itching and rubbing against his body.

"Excuse me I'll be right back." Harry informs Kendall, not waiting for her reply before jumping out of his seat and walking out of the castle.

a benefit of living in the middle of no where is that the scenery in front of them is amazing. It was relaxing. The castle was built on a hill , so harry would come sit on the ground whenever he feels like everything is caving in and stares at the scenery.

"Oi you look like you could need a friend!"