Part 6

The loud rumbling of the descending elevator was the only noise as Henry and Boris were sent to the angels nest.
The lift came to a screeching stop, on level 9. The two got out and made their way to a large metal door. It slowly scraped open, a horrible screeching sound coming from it.
Boris bolted in, nearly knocking Henry down as he passed him. "BORIS! NO!" Henry ran after him. Who knew what kind of things could be in the next room.
Henry ran down a long hall, skidding to a halt right beside his wolf friend. "Boris, what-" Henry panted, looking up the words caught in his throat.
There was another Boris. But he was strapped to a table and his eyes were large X's his stomach split open to show his bones.
No organs though, they had been removed. "Oh...I'm sorry Buddy." Henry put a gentle hand on Boris's shoulder.
The wolf whined, accepting a hug from the animator. Henry gasped as he gazed around the room and saw it was littered in carcasses of Boris clones and butchergang members.
None of them had their organs. "I bet that so called Angel did this." Henry breathed. The animator angrily set his jaw, sharply exhaling in annoyance. It was such a horrible sight.
Henry proceeded, telling Boris to wait for him where he was. The animator cautiously crept into another room.
As he drew closer, he heard a gurgling scream and zaps of electricity. Someone was quietly laughing. Henry entered a room with a glass wall on the far end of it.
Behind it was that twisted Alice angel, and she was electrocuting a Piper clone. She laughed as she watched it scream in pain, the life slowly draining out of it.
Then she turned her machine off and turned to look at Henry. One of her eyes was missing. The sight of her empty eye socket made Henry queasy.
He refused to look directly at her. She started talking about tearing Henry limb from limb (a common way to want to kill someone down here apparently).
And about the horridness of the ink, and then told Henry she'd let him leave if he did him a few little favours first.
Something in the back of Henry's mind told him to avoid the angel but he waved the thought away, hoping that she just might set him free.
He and Boris went back into the lift, the angel giving Henry a weapon and a task. A wrench and three gears on level K.
Henry pressed the level K button. They arrived on the floor and Henry stepped out, he was in a hall and walked a bit to see he was back in the room with shelves full of plushies.
On the walls were boxes that held gears. And another twisted butcher gang member, Edgar this time. Or you might know him as striker.
He swung his arms angrily at Henry, wanting to kill him. "Honestly, what did I ever do to you?!" Henry sighed.
The striker replied with a gurgle of anger and smacked Henry in the side. "Ow! Alright that's it I gave you a chance." Henry swung his wrench down in Striker, busting a dent in his head.
It disintegrated into ink, leaving a gear behind. Henry picked it up. Two more. He checked around in gear boxes. Eventually the animator found al three gears and was on his way back to the elevator, when inky veins covered the walls.
Bendy appeared at the end of the hall leading to the lift. Henry would have to hide and wait for him to move.
But...where was a miracle station? Henry started panicking. 'He's going to tear me limb from limb if he sees me!' Henry thought.
Bendy spotted him, his grin growing. Henry stared up where Bendy's eyes would be. He felt too scared to move.
Bendy ran towards him. Never mind, he definitely wasn't too scared to move. Henry bolted down the halls. He ran and ran, bendy getting closer the more Henry ran out of breath.
He finally saw one, and slammed the door shut behind him. As he did this, he wondered why Alice said these would save him.
Maybe she lied. But no, Bendy clawed at the door like a dog trying to follow its owner out the door. The demon let out a whine of frustration.
Henry panted from his run, shaking in fear of Bendy figuring out how door handles work. "Heeenryyyy! Why doncha come out?" Bendy cooed.
Henry shivered. There was no way he was leaving. "I ain't movin no where." Bendy said. Henry groaned in frustration.
"Go away!" Henry said. "No." Bendy replied. He curled up in front of the station door like a cat. "Why?" Henry asked.
He might as well try and talk to Bendy, if he were stuck with the demon outside the door. But the demon never replied to Henry's question.