Drunk

Cherry was so tired. He couldn't sleep properly because of his busy schedule. He stood up putting down the papers he was holding. He needed a break. He fixed himself because his hair was so messy. He changed his yukata into a casual outfit.

"Let loose for once they say?"

He arrived at a certain bar. The smell of drunk people made him scrunched up his nose. He sat down telling his bartender just a light drink. Cherry has a high tolerance of alcohol.

He just watched the bartender do his stuff when he hear some whistling behind his back. Catcallers. He turned around and glared at them. The men where disappointed but soon forgot it when a lady passed by.

Cherry drank his drink and nodded. "Not bad". He was drinking so fast. He told the bartender to give him a mug of beer.

Not long after he ordered, a man came wearing a shirt that had his chest exposed. He sat down beside Cherry. The latter looked at him his eyes were almost closing. Cherry took of his eyeglass and continued to chug down the beer.

Joe sighed as he saw his boyfriend not acting like himself. He was mad of course. He didn't told him that he was drinking. He decided to let Cherry be for a few minutes before taking him home.

Cherry was now drunk. You could not believe how many mugs of beer he drank. He looked at his side to see Joe staring at him intensely. He was shocked by the sudden eyecontact.

His cheeks are now flushed because of the alcohol. Joe stood up and held Cherry because it seems like he was about to collapse. "Let's go home Kaoru." He said then slung an arm to Cherry's shoulder.

"D-don't... tush me" Cherry pushed Joe away. "Come on Kaoru. You need to get home" Joe was losing his patience. "Wer... my... buyfrend" Cherry said.

"I'm right here babe" Kojiro said putting his drunken body on the back of the car. "Noo... yur a... shranger(Stranger) Cherry mumbled.

Joe facepalmed. "I'm stranger zoned by my own boyfriend. The hell" he said then speeding up a little.

They arrived at Joe's home then he walked Cherry towards his room. "It's hot... super hot" Cherry was now able to speak clearly. He pushed Joe away with a little force then he took of his shirt revealing his smooth skin.

Of course Joe blushed but he just shook it off and continued to walk Cherry adding more force so that he won't be able to push him off easily. "Kojiro..." Cherry said. Joe looked at him. The way Cherry said his name was so sexy because it was slurred.

Joe closed his eyes. "Screw this shit" he said then pushed Cherry on the wall pinning him then kissing him roughly. Cherry responded almost immediately then wrapped his arm around Joe's neck.

Cherry moaned slightly which made Joe hungrier for more. After the kiss, they both panted heavily staring at each other's eye intensely. Before Cherry could pull Joe for another, he then lift Cherry uo carrying him like a damsel and throwing him on the bed covered his body with a blanket. He turned off the lights.

"Good night Kaoru" he said then placed a kiss on his forehead.

Cherry woke up with a massive hangover. He was shocked to see his shirt gone but atleast his pants is still on. He looked at his surroundings and sighed in relief seeing it was his boyfriends house.

Joe entered the room wearing an apron but no shirt. He placed a glass of water and an Advil on the nightstand. "You really are a mess back there" Joe said his voice almost cold. Cherry flinched at his voice.

"Kaoru, you should've told you're drinking. What if something bad happens to you?"He said sitting on the bed. "If you needed a break, you could have told me" he said swiping up his hair.

"You didn't do anything to me right?" Cherry was unsure. "I didn't. You stripped yourself" Joe said his voice was now cold.
Kaoru sighed in relief again. He used his little energy to backhug Kojiro. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I was so tired and I didn't want to disturb you" Cherry said and nuzzled his nose on Joe's back.

"We talked about this before right? If you have problems, call me. If you needed help, call me. I'm your boyfriend. You should count on me more" The mosshead said.

Cherry smiled. "Alright. Thank you, love" He said then kissed his boyfriend's cheek which made Joe smile. "You know I can't resist you right?" Kojiro said which Kaoru replied "I know and I'm taking advantage of it".

"Come on breakfast is served" he said then held his hand out for Cherry to reach.

Despite the painful headache, Cherry was happy and blessed to have Joe as his boyfriend.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Here ya go. Thanks for the 12k+ reads!!!

Anime Roulette:

Guess the Character-

Doctor. Sakura Kingdom. "Your not flattering me, asshole". Brain Point. Emergency food. Blue nosed.