XIX. Cavity

♡ ♡ ♡Darling, darling, love me more, more, more, until I break♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
Darling, darling, love me more, more, more, until I break
♡ ♡ ♡

Hanzō was brought down unfamiliar stairs, with Gojou still holding him. Hearing clear snoring sounds he blinked, confused. The TV was turned on and sourced the heavy breathing and talking noises. His perplexion turned into understanding; this is where Yuuji has been hiding.

His body hung limply, his head now handing down and his hair a mess in front of his eyes, curtaining his face and vision. 

"Sam! Sam! Where are you?! Sam!" The TV cried and Yuuji watched the film intently, not diverting his attention anywhere but the magic square.

Huh, surprisingly he catches on fast. Gojou summarized, seeing the cursed corpse keeping itself asleep and not making a sound other than its heavy snoring.

"Yo, Yuuji!" Gojou called out with one hand around his mouth formed like half a megaphone.

"Gojou-sensei!" Yuuji swiveled around with his heart starting to beat faster to make up for the one it missed. "What about your errand?!"

Gojou appraised him, he's holding out fine even as I address him. Looks like we can increase his output earlier than usual and progress to the next level quickly.

"We're going out, Yuuji."

Yuuji leapt up, exuberant bow that he could finally go out again. He froze a bit dumbly before blinking, a trait Gojou noticed both of them seemed to do when surprised or confused. He stared at Hanzō who looked like he was pretending like he didn't exist. "Eh? Zō-nii? What are you doing here?"

Gojou decided to answer for him, coming to the conclusion that Hanzō didn't know why he was kidnapped either. "He's here to learn too. Since you guys don't know much about jujutsu we're taking an extracurricular lesson. I'll teach you about the peak of a sorcery battle: Domain Expansion."

Something about that phrase sparked familiarity in Hanzō, but it shouldn't have. He had never heard the term before, he didn't even know what it was. He pushed the notion to the back of his mind.

Yuuji shared in his unknowingness, an endearing thought of camaraderie made him fight to snuff out. How could he share any aspect with Yuuji? Impossible.

Hanzō squirms in Gojou's hold, the arm around him keeping him close to Yuuji who's held by the scruff.

"Were you waiting?" Gojou asked the waiting curse coolly.

"Where are we?! Hey, where is this?!"

At his shout the curse, Jogou, noticed his existence. He muttered, vaguely recognizing who it was. "That guy is..."

"This is Itadori Yuuji and Itadori Hanzō, who're going to observe." Gojou smiled lazily as he introduced the two, with both of them still in his clutches.

"It's a volcano," Hanzō stated blandly, already tired and in a state of unrest. "Why is there a volcano?"

At the same time Yuuji continued to exclaim at the situation they had been thrown in. "Mount Fuji! That's Mount Fuji on his head!"

"He does look like Mount Fuji..." Hanzō commented again, his wariness somewhat fading without him noticing. He relaxed in Gojou's arm.

"Gojou," he called upon the white haired gremlin.

"Why do you only call me 'Gojou?' Shouldn't it be 'Gojou-sensei?" The man whined. "If you call me Gojou-sama, then maybe I'll forgive you!"

"Gojou," Hanzō ignored him. "What are we doing here?"

"Sensei! 'Gojou-sensei!'" The fool insisted.

"Maybe if you started actually teaching us, then I'd call you sensei." Hanzō's eyebrow twitched in annoyance and Mount Fuji seemed to share his sentiment if the steam coming from his ears was any indication.

Gojou could only give a stiff pout, a heavy feeling once again taking hold of him. Guilt, he assumed. He huffed, "fine, fine. This guy is gonna demonstrate a domain expansion."

Yuuji still looked confused at the term and Hanzō was too, but he covered it up with a deadpan glare. Even though Gojou noticed, he didn't expose him, his pride was a fearsome thing, he realized a while ago.

"Sensei," Yuuji piped up, "We were at Jujutsu tech just about ten seconds ago, right? What's going on?"

"Hmmm... we flew," Gojou answered noncommitedly and Hanzō took his words with only a grain of salt.

"He doesn't care to explain," the twins muttered at the same time, not even noticing it.

Gojou snickered a bit, but continued

Sukuna's host, he's alive after all. The volcano curse scrutinized the newer arrivals, discerning which pink haired brat was the important one. It wasn't too difficult with how their names were given and that they barely looked alike. For the sake of the future, I can't kill Itadori to the left. Could it be that he had become aware of our goal...?

Jogou decided to prod their intentions a bit. "What are those brats here for? To act as shields?"

"A shield? That's not it." Gojou waved his hand in dismissal. "I told you, didn't I? They're here to observe."

"For you to willingly take a hindrance with you, how foolish." Jogou's one eye widened maliciously, maybe this was what he needed to better the strongest shaman.

"I'm in the middle of teaching these kids some stuff. Well, don't mind me. Let's continue fighting, shall we?"

Why aren't we sinking? Both Yuuji and Hanzō entertained the question with an unknown answer, but attributed it to something about Gojou's technique.

"It's fine, isn't it? I mean, 'cause you're weak." Gojou laughed a bit as Mount Fuji-san's temper exploded and heat distorted the air around him.

Hanzō could only think of one thing at the moment, why was that actually hot?

Hi, I'm gonna sleep now, here you go.

Stay frosty, ciao

Word Count 931