𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━

━━━

Authors Note: Before we get deep into this book I'm informing my readers now that Isaac, or Michael whatever you want to refer to him as, is not a good person. His charms are quite fooling and will discover that he's a terrible morbid person as you read along in this dark ass book. If you do not want to associate Michael's character as a deranged serial killer or as a psychopath then this book is NOT for you so I highly suggest you exit this book and hop on to the next one. This book will have graphic depictions of blood, gore, death, mutilation, decapitation, forced suicide by manipulation. If you don't like reading Michael's portrayal in this fanfiction book as a shitty corrupted manipulative person or gory books in general and failed to read disclaimers, do not spam my inbox or go crying about how I'm making his character a gruesome evil person and that this is not what he was like in real life. Nah really? I never would've guessed.

In summary: if this applies to you and you'll definitely know it if it does, hit the top left arrow. Because I honestly don't have time or patience to deal with people complaining on their message boards on whether or not if Michael's character in fanfiction should be allowed to be written as an evil person or with a completely different personality then the one he had in real life.

But Isaac do be a sweetheart with his fam tho... I guess.
Without a further ado, I present you chapter two.

━━━

THE WHITE RESIDENCE
MONDAY 6:02 A.M.

"Baby...," a sluggish Geneviève whispers, tiredly hitting the side of Isaacs torso to wake him up. The alarm clock had been ringing away for what felt like an eternity. Genevieve would have hit snooze but the clock is all the way on Isaacs nightstand. "Turn that shit off before you wake the whole house up. I just put Theo down an hour ago because he woke up in the middle of the night and I'm not the one who's going to do it again."

"Five more minutes," Issac groans into the side of his pillow and with a heavy hand he hits the top of the alarm clock, instantly shutting off the ear deafening beeping. That was their queue to wake up and get started on the day. Geneviève rolls over to his side of the bed and tries to snuggle into his chest to which he gladly accepted.