- 𝟎𝟐𝟏

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚔𝚢↳ 𝙳𝚎𝚎

↳ 𝙳𝚎𝚎

"i'm late ta the meetin?" i asked as i walked into the living room.

"nope cause joker and maj ain't get hea yet," lijah said as we grasped hands.

"what they call us over hea fa anyways?" i asked him and sat down.

he shrugged, "hell if i know."

"hey dee money!" mook said as she walked in from upstairs.

"wassup." i gave her a hug and she sat on the floor between me and lijah with rayne next to her.

"you can't speak?" i asked her and she looked at mook.

"she got her teeth pulled in the back so she can't really move her mouth right now." mook said for her and she nodded.

"mmm." i hummed and fixed my skully over my head.

"ya'll is late." uncle wiz said looking at maj and joker who walked in.

"we run on black people time." maj told him as she sat down on booda's lap and joker sat next to dj.

"anyways now that ya'll finally here, what's been goin on?" tt meena asked.

"ya'll call us over hea ta talk bout some what's been goin on?" lijah asked and looked at them in confusion.

"is it a crime for us ta wanna check up on ya'll?" tt mora asked and crossed her arms.

"last time i checked no, but ya'll coulda sent a text ta the groupchat a some." he said and shrugged.

"you sound like yo daddy." tt nana said and turned up her lip.

"um fix yo lip, ion like how you look like you finna attack my son. ace getcho guard dog," uncle wiz said and i squeezed my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"i'm cryinnnn!" maj screamed and laughed which made the rest of us laugh.

"never did he say guard dog." yanna repeated and we laughed harder.

"so it's funny?" tt nana asked and we sobered up real fast, "no ma'am."

i coughed to hide my laugh and tapped my chest, "still kinda cold outside y'know? got a lil um, cough."