Part 8

"Sierra do you have to be so dramatic when you enter a room"

"Sierra do you have to be so dramatic when you enter a room". I say to my sister as she walks through our bedroom door.

"My fault, I just haven't seen you in a while" she shrugs her shoulders.

"That's because you decided to ditch me for dick" I roll my eyes at her.

"Well I'm back now so what are we doing today" she says as she flops down on the bed.

I walk towards her "we are planning our escape today" I wiggle my eyebrows as I lay down next to her.

She sits up with wide eyes as she stares at me. "Your planning what?" She says to me in confusion.

"We are going to break out of here, don't you want to leave?" I say looking up at her.

"Honestly...no" I scrunch my face up at the stupidity that just came out of my sister's mouth .

"Sierra they took us against our will and you still want to be here" I question and she just shrugs her shoulders.

"We leave at 3am if you are not in this room, I will leave without you" I say hoping she'll show up. "Please don't make me leave without you" I say a pleading look on my face.

"Myron I don't know, we're in Italy how are we going to escape, we don't even know how to get out of this damn house" I stand up and start pacing the room.

"Ok at 3 we will meet in here, I may have found a way out of the house, I also have about 3 thousand in cash so if we can just find a way to the airport we can book a flight and head home." I look up with a small grin on my face, as I think about my plan.

She stares at me, her eyes wide " how the hell did you think of all this and you can't even stay awake" I shrug "cause I'm just that good".

***
3am

Sierra is still not in here and I'm starting to think she's not coming.

I peek my head out the door and I'm met with an empty hallway. Damn it Sierra, I grab my backpack and head for the stairwell.

I'm stopped when I hear what sounds like a walkie talkie, I duck behind a wall and decided to wait until the cost is clear.

Finally after what seems to be 10 mins the noise of the walkie talkie has completely faded and I make a run for the front door.

At the front door I'm inconveniently met with dozens of guards , "who the hell is this man" I mumble to myself as I try to figure out a way to get out of the house.

I turn around and make a turn deciding to go out the back door, theirs two guards out back but they seem to busy in whatever conversation they are having to notice me sneaking past them.

I make my way to the back of the lawn, I stare up at the large brick that surrounds the property. Releasing a sigh I begin to carefully climb the big wall of doom.

A loud blaring noise starts up as I reach the top of the wall, I panic and know that I might get caught cause I didn't think about a security system, stupid me.

I start to hear heavy footsteps coming towards me so I make the smart decision to throw myself over the rest of the wall.

I land on my back with a groan, I recover slightly before popping up and taking off in whatever direction I was facing.

***
I've been walking for about 2 hours, the sky is slightly blue now and I believe I just made it into town.

I run inside the first building I see and to my surprise it's a hotel.

I make my way to the front desk to be greeted by a gorgeous woman who looks to be about my age with deep brown hair thats put into a neat top bun and the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen.

"Salve signora, come posso aiutarla?" (Hello ma'am, how may I help you?) she greets me.

"Do you speak English" she nods her head. "Can you help me find a ride I need to get to the airport" I give her my best smile

She smiles back and begins tapping away on her keyboard, after a few minutes she looks up at me with a apologetics smile. "Sorry but none of our cars to the airport are available right now but you can try again in about three hours at 8am."

"Can you not find me a taxi service or something" I say basically begging her to help me get to the airport.

"Sorry but that's the best I can do, I can give you a room key just for the 3 hours, no charge." I bite my finger nails nervously as I nod my head.

She hands me the key and I head for the elevator, once I reach the room I don't even scope the place out before I'm in the bed passed out.