42: Create Those Ultimate Moves

Rin was laying in her bed as a hologram remained in its spot in front of her face. Her feet were resting on her pillow and she was laying on her stomach. The hologram was a bunch of videos that were randomly taken when she was younger. Most of them were her and Peter annoying the heck out of the Avengers.

Even thought she was 6 years younger than him before The Blip happened, them along with Ned were inseparable.

Currently the hologram was passed on Nat giving smaller Rin a side hug. Nat was like a mother to the dual haired girl, and the first Avenger Rin felt comfortable around.

The blanket underneath Rin's face was stained in tears. Her eyes were a bit red but she stoped crying a while ago so they were no longer puffy. After looking at the hologram she finally broke out of her thoughts and looked over at the curtains covering the back door.

"I guess it's morning already." She mumbled to herself as the sunlight peaked through the the crack in the curtains. She didn't bother changing out of her John Elton hoodie or the black shorts that she wore to bed. After walking down into the main room she made her way to the girls bathroom, where Mina, Tsu, and Momo were already brushing their teeth.

"Hey girl!" Mina said with excitement but it was toned down a little since it was still morning.

"Morning." Rin replied and let out a big yawn.

"You seem a bit tired, Ribbit." Tsu commented and looked around Mina for Rin to see the frog girls face.

"Still getting used to the new room." Rin lied with a shrug and a small smile so they wouldn't catch onto the lie. The girls went back to brushing their teeth and soon the others joined.

After getting her double breakfast Rin sat at a table where most of the seats around her were empty. As she was chewing on her first bite of food she thought of something.

"Riot?" She questioned and swallowed the food in her mouth right as the silver head appeared in front of her face.

"What's up sugar tits?"

"Please don't say that ever again."

"Now that I have you two, do I have to eat triple of what I would normally eat?" Rin asked and pointed her chopsticks to the two heads.

"Hm. I have no clue. If we get starving before lunch then it would probably be a safe bet to eat triple amounts in the morning."

"Wow, I think that's the smartest thing you've said since you've got here."

"You wanna go!?!"

The silver head asked and head butted the black head.

"Yeah let's go!"

Both head started to wrestle each other and Rin let out a heavy sight before continuing eating. Now that her body was used to Riot, those two could fight without a care in the world.

"I'm guessing that's Riot?" Kirishima questioned and sat down in the seat across from the dual haired girl.

"Yeah." She said with a small smile. Shoji sat next to the red haired kid while Hagakure claimed the seat next to Rin. The two simbyotes were to busy fighting to notice.

"How did he even arrive?" Hagakure questioned slowed and her attention was focused on the silver head. Rin flinched a bit but it wasn't noticeable.

"I'll tell you guys after school alright?" She questioned with an unsure smile.

"Okay." The other three answered with smiles. Rin had no clue about Shoji's expression because of the mask.

"Get back here bitch!"