Chapter 27 - The Helpful Assassin

A/n : "sorry if this ones a bit shorter, I dont even know why I've been publishing back to back...just been feeling good these past few days"

Y/n was currently sitting across from Duke Alfred Ernes Ortlinde, after svaing his daughter and giving his wife Lady Ellen Ernea Ortlinde, thanks to Y/n for mastering his sacred gear he had learned new and powerful spells such as the one he use on Duke Alfred's wife....Restore.

Duke Alfred : "not only have you saved my daughters life but you also preformed a miracle on my wife. Being it Liem"

Y/n looked to see the butler bring a small tray with a wooden box and a small bag.

Duke Alfred : "your first reward for rushing to my daughters defense and seeing her home safely"

As The Duke Passed Y/n the bag it felt rather heavy.

Y/n : "what's in here"

Duke Alfred : "in that pouch you'll find 40 platinum coins"

Y/n : "I appreciate the offer but I cant accepted this, the organization that I'm with don't need rewards for helping people"

Duke Alfred : "then please take it as a gift"

Y/n soghed as it was clear he wasn't going to accept no for an answer.

Y/n : "I see well thank you"

Y/n looked to see the Dike grab the box and open it.

Duke these models bear my semblance they will allow you to pass through any city check points meaning you'll have access to the noble district's, further more they show your under the Duke's protection"

Timeskip

As Y/n was leaving the place he heard Sue asking him to come visit again, after getting to town Y/n wore his hood and began making his way through the crowd as the ship he and the others had arrived on was just past the city on an open field.

Y/n(mind) : "let's hope the place isn't destroyed before we get there"

Zero(mind) : "both your father and Connor took them back right..it will be fine"

As Y/n continued he saw a small fox girl looking lost and confused.

As Y/n approached her she turned to him.

Y/n : "are you ok you look lost"

??? : "I got separated from my sister in the crowed, we agreed to meet at a place if this happened but...I don't know how to get there from here"

Y/n : "I see"

Y/n thought a bit before whistling, as the girl looked confused for a bit a sudden screech got her attention as she looked to see an Eagle flying above them.

Y/n : "let's go, my friend there will guide us to your sister"

Small Timeskip

After following the eagle for a bit Y/n soon saw another fox girl waiting at a store.

Just then the little girl ran to her.

Arma : "Olga"

Olga : "Arma"

As the girls hugged for a little bit Arma turned to thank Y/n only to find him gone...

Arma : "where did he go?"

As Arma wonder where Y/n went he was currently running from rooftop to rooftop...but as he did he heard shouting and followed it, when he got there he saw two girls wearing purple cloths, A boy wearing g black and white cloths and most likely two thugs.

Thug1 : "that was if the goods were in better shape, this antler has a scratch on it here"

The thug throw a single coin and the girls feet.

??? : "that's just one silver coin, a single scratch doesnt make it ten times less valuable"

As Y/n watched the boy offer the girls a gold coin and then shatter it he saw the man about to attack and decided to step in...well more like land in....and by in I mean on top of them.

3rd Person P.O.V

As the thugs were about to attack the girls and even the boy was surprised when a strange in white suddenly landed on both of them rendering them unconscious.

Y/n : "thugs...there everywhere no matter where you are"

Elze : "where did you come from"

Y/n turned to see both the girls and the boy look surprised at what he just did.

Y/n : "I was watching and waited for the right moment to strike"

Linze : "but we didn't see you"

Y/n : "that's because I was up there"

Y/n pointed to the rooftop shocking the three people.

Mochizuki : "wait you jumped off the roof"

Y/n nodded.

Elze : "well that aside thanks for the help strangers, I'm Elze Silhoueska and this is my sister"

Linze : "hello I'm Linze Silhoueska"

As the boy introduced himself gave a gold coin to the girls Y/n was about to leave when one of the girls stopped him.

Elze : "hey why don't you come with us stranger"

Y/n : "thank you but I must pass"

Linze : "the least we can do is buy you something to eat"

Y/n let out a sigh.

Y/n : "very well"

Elze : "what's your name"

Y/n took his hood down.

Y/n : "call me Y/n, Y/n Auditore Toujou"