009

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My older sister Dejha came over to drop my nephew Prince off

She had business to take care of and I was her only option, plus Prince wasn't trouble anyway.

I had a headache, and all!

I took medicine but my head still hurts.

"Tete, can I have something to drink please" Prince said patting my butt.

"Yes, you can what would you like." I said chuckling looking in the fridge, naming his options.

"I want APPLE JUICE" He said jumping up and down excitedly.

I grabbed him some Apple Juice, smiling and picking him up taking him to the couch.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Goodmornin" Antonio said kissing my neck all over.

"Good morning, I made breakfast. Your plate is in the microwave." I said smiling.

I was in a good mood today other than being SICK AF, might just take Prince to the amusement park, or something.

"Aight." He said letting me go

"You kissed tete, ewww" Prince said laughing.

Prince was so cute, and smart. He makes me want kids, but at the same time no.

"Heyy buddy, I missed you" Antonio said picking Prince up.

Antonio, and Prince's bond was so good.

I just wonder if he'd be like this if i became pregnant with his own.

"You heard me baby?" Antonio said to me. I completely zoned out.

"No I didn't what did you say?" Hugging him and Prince.

"I might go to the studio today I don't know." He pulling away, and tickling prince.

"Mhm, with who?" I said folding my arms.

This nigga never goes to the studio by himself, and he never comes straight home after the studio, especially when he's with his homie Javen.

Javen can't come here cause he's always flirting with me. He gives no fucks if Antonio is around or not, he's gonna flirt with me.

"Javen, we not even going to be there that long" He said, I know he lying cause that nigga always puts his hands on his head when he lying.

I said shrugging it off going back into the kitchen...

"Prince, your auntie got some good pussy." He said following me.

My mouth dropped, and I didn't know what to say.

"Don't tell him that!" I said hitting him.

"Tete" Prince said standing on the counter.

"Yes Prince?" I said poking my bottom lip out.

"I wanna go to the parkk!!" He said laughing

"Ok, I'm gonna go take a shower and then get you dressed, and we can go" I said giving him a high-5.

"Last one upstairs smell like ass" Antonio childish ass said running upstairs.

I took Prince off the counter and he took off running

I ran upstairs and my head starting hurting, like shit was spinning.

"Fuck" I said speed walking to the bathroom, feeling throw up coming up.

and It did come, a lot of it.

"You cool" Antonio sat patting my back moving my hair.

"My fucking head hurt, the world is spinning, and everything" I said throwing up some more.

"Okay, uhh. We gon go to the doctor." He said running in the room bringing my slides, and getting Prince ready.

𝖠𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅.

We were currently at the hospital, and they had ran a couple tests.

Jayda was here with me, everyone who stopped by left earlier.

"Drunk to much muhfuhkin liquor" Jayda said making me laugh.

To Be Continued...