𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.

Y/N's POV

I ran with the boys and Nanase and Hiori to a big one-story building.

"Are we almost in the clear Hiori?!" Nanase asked.

"Yea! Let me just shoot this last one..." Hiori stopped as the rest of us continued and I looked behind me to see him shoot an arrow into the head of a zombie. Woah...

Nanase opened the doors quickly and we all went inside, then he quickly closed them and re-barricaded them.

"Phew..." Nanase breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"Thank you!" Isagi said, being the first to bow to them. Then we all did the same.

"Oh no problem! We were going to go to the supermarket too to get some supplies but we saw you guys and the zombies so we decided to help!" Hiori said, putting away his bow and arrow.

"Take some of our supplies as thanks," Kunigami said.

"We have a lot actually, don't worry. We just wanted to get extra just in case, ya know?"

"You 2 have an accent..." I randomly sputtered.

"Mhm! Kansai accent!"

I was about to open up my mouth to say something when I noticed a little girl pulling at Rin's shorts. A... kid?

The others noticed her too. She was really small, I would say about 3.

"Huh?" Rin looked down at the little girl who was staring up at him.

"Oh, that's Jia," Hiori said.

"What do you want, kid?" Rin coldly asked her.

"Why do you sound so cold? She's a little girl..." Isagi sweat dropped.

"Paint with me!" The girl exclaimed, smiling joyfully at Rin.

"Paint?"

Then I felt a small hand grab mine and I looked down.

A little girl holding a Rilakkuma plush with her bangs tied up to the side looked at me with an umamused face. Another kid? How many were there?

"More kids will come greet you guys soon," Nanase said.

"What exactly is this place?" Nagi asked.

"An orphanage preschool. The kids know their names and age, and they're really cute and friendly. All of them are girls though. And um... we need to cook dinner for them as they'll be getting hungry soon, so we'll be in the kitchen. Feel free to explore the building, just don't go outside."

Nanase and Hiori left.

"You like Rilakkuma?" The girl by my side asked me.

I bent down to match her height. "Uh yeah I do. What's your name?"

"Sakura," she replied.

"Um yes?"

I looked up to see a girl with a brush in her hand staring at Nagi. Maybe she was wondering why the hell he was so tall.

"She's wondering why you're so tall Nagi," Chigiri said.

"Well uh... I dunno why," Nagi said to the girl. She continued staring at him without saying anything, so he ruffled up her hair but as he released his hand, it got stuck and he ended up pulling her hair.

"Ow..." she said.

"Oops, sorry." Nagi gently untangled his hand from her hair. "Do you want me to brush your hair? It's kind of tangled."