Chapter Fourteen

Katy's POV

There I was; face to face with the boy who I loved with everything I had in me. "Katy." Drew's voice came out in a whisper. "Drew you can't just let her go." I decided to just cut the chase. "I want to be with you though." Drew said with hurt. I sighed, I know how it feels to be rejected and I can't bare to see a poor innocent she-wolf go through that. "Drew let's face it you and your wolf love her already." I said avoiding his gaze as if my life depended on it. Well it kind of did, I mean if I looked into his beautiful blue eyes I think I'd get lost. There was an awkward silence until Drew's booming voice broke it.

"FUCK SAKES KATY! Don't you get it? I have always loved you and always will. KATY ROSE I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD! I LOVE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE UNIVERSE. I LOVE THE WAY YOU CAN MAKE ME SMILE, I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME, THE WAY OUR LIPS MOVE SO WELL TOGETHER! Katy you are the definition of perfect, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I want you to be mine forever and always. I want us to be a happy family, I want you to carry my pups. I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning. I want to hold you and declare you as mine. I don't want any male touching you besides me. I don't give two flying fucks that you're not my real mate. I LOVE YOU KATY ROSE! I love you with everything I have in me." Drew said with so much love. 

By the end of of his speech, I had tears of joy running down my eyes. I didn't say anything though. I wanted Drew just as much as he wanted me. I love him for god sakes. I was at a loss of words so instead I ran into Drew's arms and hugged him with everything I had. I had my arms thrown around his neck, his arms were firmly wrapped around my waist everything was absolutely perfect. "I love you so much, words simply cannot explain how much." I finally said and smashed my lips onto his. He instantly kissed back, I grinned against his lips. His chest vibrated into a growl. I love the effect I have on him. He suddenly pulled away, leaving me hungry. "Can I mark you please? I want everyone to know that your mine and only mine." I was so joyed that Drew asked for my consent. I early nodded. Drew's smiled like a little boy in a candy shop. 

Drew wasted no time in placing kisses on my jaw, they traveled down my neck. Until he reached where the mark should. He gave it a quick kiss before biting down. It hurt like a fucking bitch but it quickly turned into pleasure. "I love it and I love you. You're officially mine Katy Rose." Drew exclaimed. "All yours baby." I said and crashed my lips with his once again. Everything was perfect and I loved it. I haven't felt this good in a long time. 

I pulled away as soon as I heard a growl coming from behind me. I turned around and there stood Kevin. "Get your disgusting hands on my sister rouge." Kevin declared. My wolf didn't like the way he was talking to Drew, so I decided to let Alyssa take care of this one. 

Alyssa's POV (Katy's Wolf)

"Don't you dare speak to my mate like that." I spat at my so called brother. "Katali-" I cut him off. "Alyssa. Also known as Katy's wolf." I said while exaggerating on 'Katy'. "But Alyssa he's a rouge." Kevin said with fury. "1) don't use that tone on me. 2) he is not a rouge he and my human belong to the Blue Moon Pack." I said with pride. Kevin huffed and folded his arms over his chest. Good now that he knows not to disrespect Drew. I handed Katy her body back.

Katy's POV

I gotta admit Alyssa handled that well, she actually controlled herself: I mean come on she managed to not rip Kevin to shreds. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kevin spoke. "Katalin please come home." Kevin begged with hurt flashing on his face. "Kevin I don't have a home. I simply stay wherever I please. I go into other territories and sleep there. After all I am the protecter of the werewolf world." I stated. "Your home is at the palace Katalin." Kevin claimed. HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR THEM TO LEARN THAT MY NAME IS KATY! "STOP CALLING ME KATALIN!" I sighed. "Kevin think of it like this. Everyone always wants to be number one, you got your wish. I was Atlanta and Torent's second choice, so your there first." I said while clapping my hands sarcastically. "Call us mum and dad please Katalin." Someone emerged from behind the trees. It was Atlanta and Torent. 

"Parents are supposed to be there for there child. There suppose to protect there child; not give there child of to some random people who they met on the streets. I was fucking abused by that pack, and you were all at your precious palace enjoying life. How fucking lucky are you? I was the pack slave and pack punching back. While you guys were out of expensive holidays for the so called 'family.' I stated grumpily while putting air quotes on family. "Get this through those thick heads of yours, my biological family is dead to me. The day they gave me away was the day when my biological family died." I growled. Tears were threatening to come out but I held them in, never will I show any emotion to the enemy. "We're so so sorry baby girl. Please try to understand the situation we were in" Atlanta said while sobbing into Torents chest. "Sorry makes everything better. I mean, it just gave me back 19 years of my life right? Oh wait no sorry it didn't." I stated as the anger began to rise within me. Alyssa was threatening to come out, but I couldn't let her, it's to dangerous. 

"Katalin respect your mother." Torent used his King voice. Though it didn't phase me, I was the Royal and elemental wolf for crying out loud, I was 10x more powerful then him. "She's not my mother. She died remember." I growled. I grabbed Drew's hand and walked away from my 'family'. Note the sarcasm.

________

This chapter is dedictaed to 'crazy_808', follow :)

I promise there will be more action soon! Love you guys!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential