🄽🄰🄼🄴 🅃🄰🄶

Chaeryeong

“Chaeryeong? What happened?” Yuna marched up to me, she gave a stank eye at the boy who had been holding my wrist, she snatched me away from him and held me in her arms.

“Dude what's with your tie?” One of the boys who were standing with the girls asked, he seemed to tower over everyone, well except one of the other boys who Lia seemed to be glaring at as if he slapped her grandma. 

The boy looked down and fixed his tie in one smooth movement.

“Who are they? Did they do anything to you?” Yuna whispered into my ear, I shhook my head at her but she was still skeptical…

“Where’s Yeji?” Ryujin asked now.

“Here~” Yeji walked up with the unbothered boy, holding all of our ice cream.

“Oh? What is this situation?” The unbothered boy spoke now that the two stopped in front of us, now I realized that we were standing in a circle.

“What are you talking about now, Yeonjun?” The tallest boy with a bunny like face rolled his eyes at the unbothered boy who is named Yeonjun.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow at his friend, “Well didn’t we just see Yeji and Lia at the cafe this morning?”

“Who’s Yeji?” the bunny boy questioned, looking around at us girls to see who he was talking about. Yeji quietly raised her hand, grumbling a ‘me’.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” the bunny boy deadpanned, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Okay then…” Yeonjun rolled his eyes, obviously uunconvinced, and from the way Lia is looking at the bunny boy, neither am I.

“So what happened? What took you two so long to come, especially with them?” Ryujin pointed accusingly at the boy who had been holding my wrist and Yeonjun.

“Some jerk started problems with us, they helped us.” Yeji explained, beginning to give them their ice creams.

“Why would you even need them to help you? It doesn’t even look like they can hold their own weight.” Ryujin rolled her eyes, snatching the mochi from Yeji’s hand.

“Then next time get your own ice cream instead of hassling me and Yeji, this wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t ask for it.” I snapped with an icy calm.

“Don’t get mad at her.” Yeji corrected me.

“But-” I began, but the boy who helped us placed a hand on my shoulder and stopped me.

“These words will get no one nowhere expect in a bad mood, so please hold them.” he said to Ryujin.

“Yes, yes, it would be nice if we could introduce ourselves.” the second tallest boy interjected with childish joy.

“Great, well I’m Beomgyu.” the boy who hadn’t said anything this whole time spoke up, then he motioned for Ryujin who was standing next to him. Ryujin stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest.

“Be nice.” Yeji elbowed her. Ryujin still remained silent in protest.

“It’s okay, Ryujin probably doesn’t feel comfortable with us yet.” Beomgy shrugged.

“How do you know my name?!” Ryujin snapped at him, grabbing his collar, which on her end might of felt very threatening, but with the size difference it was just pathetic.

Beomgyu smirked and simply pointed to her the school name tag on her chest. Ryujin immediately snatched it off. It was already a habit amoungst us students to take off our name tags once we left school because of all those stalking cases, I guess Ryujin forgot to take her’s off. 

We all coudln’t help but snicker, we went around and continued to introductions.

And the boy who kissed mename was Taehyun, then Yeonjun, bunny face is Soobin, and then Kai.

We left after paying for our things, leaving the boys in the store, and I internally promised myself to never meet them again, I don’t need another Wane situation…

“Why did you pretend like you didn’t know him?” I heard Yeji whisper to Lia, I strained my ear to listen.

“You did too.” Lia whispered back.

Who is him?

I'm kind of loving this childish, cute Kai concept~ I wanna do a scene that makes me go uwu.