Movie Night

Your home

You were having a weekend movie night with your brothers so y'all were sitting in the movie room with snacks all ready deciding on which movie to play...

after a big fat argument against horror movies, the movie that was played was Conjuring 2. 😂. Majority wins...

cuddled up in blankets you all became comfortable.

the room had a low couch on the heavily carpeted floor. A table was lying in front of the couch with popcorn and drinks along with some other snacks prepared by jinnie and hobi  with the help of Joonie ( negative help😂). Some chairs were also lying at sides.

you sat down on the couch next to Yoongi as others were still settling. Namjoon came soon and sat next to you followed by seokjinnie sitting next to him. The three Maknaes sat on the floor in front of the couch. The couch was low enough for them to lean back and cuddle with you all.
kookie was almost sitting in Jin's lap whose one arm was intertwined with Namjoon and other around kookie. Jungkook had one of his hand around Tae's who was sitting next to him in front of Namjoon already enjoying his popcorn. Jimin on then other had was sitting in front of you attentively, fully focussed on the movie. Hobi, next to jimin already had his eyes closed holding onto Yoongi's hand who was all ready to comfort him when he gets scared...

A dark room with a horror movie...
Feel the chills😰🥶

Ten minutes into the movie, you felt weight on your left shoulder and saw Yoongi already sleeping. Namjoon was peacefully enjoying the movie. Kookie and Tae Tae were more excited than scared. Seokjinnie on the other hand was sitting blank. You couldn't guess if he was enjoying it or not. Jiminie seemed scared but he was trying his best to hide it. The only one left was hobi who was visibly scared. You saw that his only comfort, Yoongi had already gone to dreamland, so you slowly kept your hand on his shoulder to offer help but instead of getting relieved, he screamed out his lungs and crawled towards the other direction...

everyone looked over...

you were shocked...

you: I... I was just asking if you're fine...

hobi: you... You shouldn't scare people like that!!!! 🥺

after silence of about a few seconds, everyone burst out laughing except hobi, awakening Yoongi in the process...

Yoongi: Wae? wae? Wae? Why are you so loud?

he whinned, clearly sleepy and threw the nearest thing he found in a random direction...

that pillow hit kookie, as all those in between dodged it...

JK: so, we're having a pillow fight now😏?

jinnie: n-no-

before the eldest could say more, a pillow landed flat on his face and that's how a fight that began with a pillow, included all the popcorn cups as well.

The floor was a mess, the blankets, the couch, everything was a mess...
laughter filled the room with the background of a horror movie which everyone seemed to forget...

Just than someone barged in the room...

...

who could it be???
...